Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website
puca bears wrote:

Big congrats too, to Sue and Kathleen :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Nimbly bears are popping up all over, Kathleen! I noticed that two of Tom's are nominated for the 2009 Ted Worldwide, so more congrats :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
big huggies
Maria

Hmm....  thank you Maria, and Tom would probably tell you great minds think a like,  I prefer your version of the Red Baron, he's a wild one.  Will you be attending the show in Germany?  I haven't an issue of the mag so I'm gonna have to wait and see who the nominees for TED Worlwide are when they post to the www mid December.  Suspense does little for my patience! 

Hugs,  :hug:
Kathleen

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Still no photos!!!!!! though Marilyn your cover looks brilliant!! way to go bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

I've got some photos - but they aren't my best work! bear_sad

We were late and I took them in a rush and unfortunately some of them are a bit dark and/or grainy - but I'll resize them and upload them anyway. 

I'll try to get it done today - I have photos of each of the categories in the Awards showing all the entries.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations to each of you !!!  What a wonderful accomplishment.  :dance:

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Hi Every1....

sorry its a bit after Sunday, I have been up north visiting my family. I am really chuffed to say that Dipper and I came first place in new bear makers category! bear_original  bear_grin  bear_original  It was a bit scary but Im really happy to have entered and attended the competition... it was lovely to meet up with some of  you tt'ers and see all of the wonderful bears in the fur!
On a rubbish bit of the day though I took more than an award home... I managed to fall down some stairs in a cafe in Brighton and have also been awarded with a very painful side and attractive blue bruise to match dipper!  bear_cry  I don't know if I hurt more or was embarrassed more!
Of to have a relax in the lounge and do some bear making... I feel quite enthused by the whole affair!
xxx Hugsxxx
Julie

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

bear_shocked  Oh no Julie !! Hope your bruises are fading now ! It was so lovely to meet up with you (and Dipper too )
Huge Congratulations , and very Well Done !  :hug:  :hug:

Little Beary Hugs ,

Ruth  bear_flower

Board footer