Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Say cheese........................ bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

camera.gif

Densteds Densteds
Website

It's a little echidna or spiney anteater...they are such funny little guys, and they are active now coming into our Australian Spring...we have quite a few around here and one waddled right past my kitchen window yesterday, there's a couple of big ants nests in the paddock so they're having a feast..

Thanks for all your animal pics, Tami, I look forward to seeing them each day.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Densteds wrote:

It's a little echidna or spiney anteater...they are such funny little guys, and they are active now coming into our Australian Spring...we have quite a few around here and one waddled right past my kitchen window yesterday, there's a couple of big ants nests in the paddock so they're having a feast..

Thanks for all your animal pics, Tami, I look forward to seeing them each day.

Hi , you are welcome! Thanks for the info, I think he is adorable!

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

We've got heaps of them around at the moment too, they're soooo cute. Our pup pounced on one the other day, it just curled up and she didn't know what to do. Our big old boy has pink scars on his nose from early encounters when he was a puppy, he always had blood on him afterwards (his not theirs!! ):D  bear_laugh It's a great shot of those strong front feet that they use for ripping into logs and ants nests. bear_original  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

They are adorable!!  I'd love to have a couple of them to take care of the fire ants in my yard.

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

I've never seen one before in real life. I wonder what it would take to make one.... he's kind of like a teddy with claws and a pointy face....pretty cute bear_rolleyes Vicki

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, he's amazing! What a fantastic little guy, I would love some of those running around my garden, just look how handsome he is, love those hands.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website

Absolutely amazing, I had to look and look again.  I thought you were putting me on and that it had to be a made up fantasy character.  So surreal, I've never seen anything like it. :doh:

Board footer