Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi everyone, after some fiddling about and lots of editing I'm finally happy to announce that I have a website!! WooHoo!! Never thought THAT would happen. Still lots to do but at least it's there  bear_original  Now I have to get some bears made and have them around long enough for me to get some good pics so that I can put them in there. Anyway if you care to take a little peak the address is: http://bensonbears.com

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

What a lovely site Linda. Thats the type of simplified and easy to navigate yet enjoyable to experience site that I would love.
Gorgeous new bear!!!! bear_wub
Wendy bear_thumb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Well done Linda.  That is brilliant that you have a website up and running.  Gosh, I remember the time when you couldn't even do an email.  That is great that you have leapt in and are mastering the "pooter".   I call mine the "pooter" as we have a master/slave relationship.  Yes, the pooter is the master and I am the slave.  I am still on a steep learning curve too.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Well the Poota certainly beckons me and I down tools too often to pop in and see what's going on. Should take a leaf out of Sandi's book really  bear_whistle  bear_whistle
Wendy, I wanted to keep it simple, so that I didn't have problems working on it, no doubt as I get more adept with the ol' poota then Iwill be able do more with it, my poota skills are basic in the EXTREME! bear_grin  bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your new website is great Linda, I enjoyed my visit. - well done.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Linda!

I knew you could do it ... it's a breeze once you get your head around it.

Look forward to seeing many of your bears on the internet ... if only we could get a few more of the "oldies" around to our way of thinking. There are so many terrific Aussie artists who never get to show their talents to the world.

Good luck with the site, it looks great.  bear_thumb

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks Girls, and yes Sandi it WAS a breeze! As my husband said, "if you can do it, it must be an easy site to use!" bear_grin  bear_grin It's only taken me a YEAR! You told me about Freewebs at Woodend last year! It's the nice new laptop that Chris bought me, I'm much more at ease with it than his big machine in the office and I happily tap away with it on my lap in the lounge, much more me friendly. bear_original  bear_original

teeeej Brisbane

Congratulations Linda!!! Good to see that your getting along with your computer. bear_tongue

Hugs,
Therese

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website

Hello Linda,

I had a read through your site and think it is fantastic.  I mostly enjoyed the sections of 'What I Do' and 'About Me' and think it looks great visually too.  Congratulations! :clap:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks Kathleen, and thanks for taking a peak. bear_original  bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Linda you did a great job, it looks wonderful!! bear_wub

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thankyou Laura Lynn, I'm pretty pleased with myself. It's something I never, ever thought I could do in  million years!! bear_original  bear_original

Board footer