Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Here is a really special link:     http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Deb Upstate New York

Oh that's nice SueAnn.  Thanks!

I asked my hubby just the other night whether he thought we'd see out doggies in heaven ... and he said don't you know All Dogs Go To Heaven.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

bear_cry  bear_cry Oh my.... What a tear jerker  bear_cry  bear_cry
<as I wipe the tears off my keyboard...>

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Errrmmm - this is all a bit sugary sweet for my tastes but i like the thought behind it

If my pets and i meet again in heaven i'm going to have to do an awful lot of cleaning up!!!!

Thanks Sue Ann

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Penny  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Actually even the Bible says that-"Even the beast shall praise HIM. "

I hang on to that.....wellll......unless they meant Men?  Could that be it? Hmmmm  :rolleyes:

bear_tongue

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

i needed that so much!  After losing my bunny,  We brought home to gueniea pigs.  One we bought.  The other we rescued.  We found out that "Patches" had a tumor.  we made a choise that broke our hearts.  She is nolonger with us.  She was only 4 monthes old.  She is at the bridge.   bear_innocent  Jenn

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jenn, sorry to hear about your loss.. again.

THat is beautiful Sue Ann - brought a tear to my eye also  :hug:

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jenn, so sorry you lost another pet . . . it's really hard.

Penny, I know what you are saying . . . I'm not usually very sentimental either, but after one of my much-loved kitties was recently killed, it seemed oddly comforting to me.

My hubby & I are thinking perhaps we should stick to dogs!   :pray: but I would be even more devistated if we had anything happen to them.  We will spoil them and Moe who is or other gueniea pig rotten.  Jenn

Oh Sue Ann!  I'm sorry! :hug: :hug: Jenn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh I'm such a big baby...that clip made me all emotional and I've had to hug my three dogs. They are all probably wondering why I left my computer and gave them all a hug.
I feel for all of you who have lost pets. I have lost pets over the years and it is heartbreaking. I dread the day I loose one of my dogs, I just know I'll fall apart.

Jane  bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

bear_cry I hope my lost pet can meet me when I'm
up there...  bear_cry bear_cry
Thanks for sharing special link. :hug:

Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_cry I loved it, Sue Ann!!  Thanks!  :hug:

Eileen

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I first saw that link years ago after I'd lost a beloved dog. I can't click on it without tearing up again. I now have three dogs who are the delight of my life. One is elderly and I know her time with us is limited but my job is to make it quality time.

Marion

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

That was really lovely sueann.  :hug:
When I lost my wee baby, bilbo. (miniture silky) The stress left me blind, and Ispent 12 months with a therapist in order to learn NOT to internalise stress. I could.nt deal with the grief.  It was 8years before I thought I could have another pet.  Thats four dogs gone in my life, Bilbo was just the last straw. Just couldnt cope.     I love my budgie bear_wub :hug: He kiss's me and tells me he loves me.How can that not be cute. ? bear_grin

Board footer