Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

victoria_V_21nov08_SW_240x360.jpgOur daughter Victoria is over in England and went up to London the other night to enjoy the festivities of the lights been turned on at the annual Bond Noel event, in aid of the Great Ormond Hospital.

She was lucky enough to be photographed by Vogue and is on the Internet  Vogue magazine.

This is the link if you are interested. http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/081121-bond-noel.aspx

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Carloyn,
     Your daughter Victoria is lovely - no wonder she was photographed.  I didn't think you were old enough to have a grown up daughter!

hugs,,

Brenda

Densteds Densteds
Website

Gosh Carolyn, she looks so much like you...what a lovely girl, and having a great time in England.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Carolyn, what a delightful experience, for a budding fashion designer to be photographed for British Vogue!  May her own designs be featured in the magazine some day!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Victoria looks just gorgeous.  No wonder you are a proud Mama Carolyn.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Brag away Carolyn how fabulous  bear_thumb

Raewyn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow Carolyn,  Victoria looks amazing, what a boost for you and her, not many get to be seen in Vogue.
I hope she does well and sucseeds in her chosen career, she certainly looks the part, that's so wonderful you have every reason to brag.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She must have been so excited to be photographed...certainly can't hurt a budding designer. Maybe she'll be working for Vogue someday. She's a lovely girl and you should boast a bit about her.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Carolyn,
     I found the site last night - what a thrill for Victoria AND you LOL!  She really looks stylish!  You never know where it might lead.

hugs,

Brenda

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Carolyn your daughter is beautiful and how wonderful for her to be photographed by Vogue, I hope she succeeds with her fashion designing.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I'm with Brenda, I would not have imagined you having a daughter old enough to be in London on her own! bear_grin   Victoria must have had some good fashion genes from Mum, judging by your gorgeous outfits in Sydney! bear_happy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What a lovely daughter you have Carolyn.  And how exciting to be in Vogue Magazine. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous daughter!  Love her hair; so cute and fresh and young but also, polished.  Nice job contributing the hair bow, mom!! bear_original

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website

Wow...  How cool is that?  Beam away mom!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Victoria does look so much like you, Carolyn!  How exciting for her to be in Vogue online - bravo!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer