Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Wow, I had to rush out early this morning to find our 3rd annual Christmas tree ! So sit back and enjoy as we decorate it over the next few weeks with our handmade swap ornaments!  Please post your ornament photos here for all to see.  (Note: all ornament placement is random, and
I may have to move some around to fit them on the tree better as they arrive. ) 

I have added tree #2 to hold the remaining ornaments as tree #1 is very full . !

TT_TREE2_2008_Jan_18_copy.jpg
TT_TREE_2008-DEC_22.jpg

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

oh well done you for finding such a wonderful tree, all that chopping and hauling it in, heheheh....  and the puddle on top is wonderful.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

(I had posted this under the original swap thread and Tammy suggested I post it here too, so here it is . . .)

Wendy, you are right on top of things, aren't you?? 

I know this to be a fact, BECAUSE . . . I am the girl who was the LUCKY recipient of one of Wendy's famous puddles ! ! ! ! !   Happy dance, happy dance.  Thank you soooo much, Wendy.  I absolutely love her (she is a girl puddle, I tried to call her a boy, but, nope, she's a she) ! ! !   

When we got home from dinner tonight and checked the mail there was a package from Austrailia and I thought, wait a minute, I didn't order anything from Austrailia . . . I opened my package and to my delight there she was.  (As luck would have it, I put my tree up yesterday but she will be displayed year 'round anyway.)

Isn't it the most precious puddle ever?   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Thank you, thank you, thank you, Wendy ! ! ! !

aaaaaa_puddle_12.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Patty, you are indeed lucky to have such a special Puddle. Wendy, it's beautiful and you are so on top of things. Makes me feel really, really slow. I'm going to start mine today, I think.

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Deck the Halls - as they say!  :dance:
Thank you Tammy for providing us with such a beautiful tree and in advance for hanging all of the ornaments on it.
I can just tell it's going to be a beauty....can't wait to see it all happen.
Congratulations too, to Patty, what a gorgeous Puddle Wendy has created  :clap:  gotta love that surprise waiting for you  bear_wub
Mel

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

-08-Ornament-Swap-2tt.jpgI just want to say thank you to Raewyn Todd for my sweet little Santa Bear ornament that I received yesterday. He has a very sweet little face. He's my very first ornament swap since I didn't participate last year. I'm so glad I did this year.

Thanks, Raewyn.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Your welcome Marlys  :hug:

Raewyn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a beautiful santa ornament  Raewyn .  Lucky you Marlys ! I've added it to the tree.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

A great start to the tree already!!!!!!!
I sent mine off on Monday.....I hope it arrives in time, it has quite a way to go!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

The tree looks wonderful, can't wait to see it full!!!
Mine is in the mail.........on its way to............................... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

GetAttachment.jpgHere is my first reindeer Randy for my tree from Nancy of Dog Patch Critters bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Thank you Nancy. He is now hanging on my tree.  He arrived in a great christmas box with some christmas treats!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh , what a cute reindeer, looking so innocent   bear_wub  He has been added to the tree.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thanks Tammy.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi!Everyone,Wow! :clap:  :clap:  Puddles, is beautiful,so is :clap:  :clap:  Randydeer,and :clap:  :clap:  BearSanta. bear_thumb Will look forward to seeing more. I just feel bear_sad  sad that I lost out on my swap this christmas and cards. :hug: Mary

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Cute!!! bear_wub reindeer :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

The tree is starting to look good.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub The tree is starting to glow!  I mailed mine today to parts unknown.  I hope the recipient likes it.  I can not wait to get mine...

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow i have to take part in this next year !
cat xxxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

They are lovely!!  Can't wait to see the rest!

K Pawz Guest

Thank you Donna! I recieved my wonderful ornament yesterday, I will take pictures as soon as I can to be added to the tree!

my ornament is in the mail!

hugs,
Krista

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Lucky me!!!
Look who arrived early for Christmas- all the way from Sweden to little old Sydney....

anne_marie.jpg
Rudolph the Rein Bear.

Thank you so much Ann-Marie (Bear Me Too) you have masses of talent, he is sooo gorgeous and he will have pride of place on my tree when it goes up (this weekend, to save little fingers grabbing at the fairy lights...). I'll add a picture when I have it all up.

bear_wub I just love him and he has cheered me up no end... bear_wub

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Hi Melissa

I am so happy that you liked the Rein bear....   bear_original I had so much fun doing him....
Can not wait to get mine now....

Bear Hugs
Ann-Marie

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh just look at that great  rudolph nose !  He's sweet Anne-Marie !  Another wonderful ornament to add to the tree.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Just love that Red nose bear_wub

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

I love your little reindeer!! Very cute!
I cannot wait till I receive mine
HUgs

Board footer