Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

128727930398742434.jpg

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view … id=2764336

Okay, I'm totally nuts but you all know that already.  I've enjoyed the site "I Can Has Cheezburger" for quite some time.  If you need a good laugh, you should check it out.  It's a definite stress reliever.  So  I decided to make an account and start posting pics of my newly adopted kitty there.  Her name is Natasha, she's originally from Russia and was brought over by a breeder here in the states.  She was a Champion show cat who unfortunately had to be retired after a botched C-section.  Well, you know breeders.  They aren't going to keep a cat that isn't making them money so now she belongs to me and my family.  We sure do love her!

This pic was not planned.  I had just gotten a new sofa cover and she made herself right at home next to this cat pillow my mom gave me last Christmas.  Luckily, she hasn't been into any of the Christmas stuff (I was worried) but I do have to watch her around raffia which she LOVES.

Anyway, you can catch her "Cheezy" grin on the "Cheezburger" website or in my Flickr photostream.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Lisa, She's GORGEOUS!!! What a face!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a priss!!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Cutie Pie!

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

she's puuuuurfect! I never will understand how people can't get attatched to the animal and get rid of them for stupid reasons! It's a good thing there's plenty of kind hearted souls like ourselves that will love them bear_wub

White Forest White Forest Bears
Southern California

That's really cool.  I love that site.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

heehee, that is SO cute!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs!
Melanie

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Adorable little face. She does think she's all that, doesn't she.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

she sure is beautiful Lisa

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Aw, thanks guys!  Yes, and she does think she's all that plus some!  It took me a while after my Persian passed but she is definitely a right fit for our family.  And I love that we got her at such a young age (she's 2).  We adopted our Persian Classie when she was 6 so this little girlie still has a lot of playfulness in her which is something I missed I think with Classie.

Gotta love animals.  They are definitely GIVERS!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

funny-dog-pictures-we-has-a-pomeranian.jpgGreat site! I looked at some of the dog pics and laughed all afternoon. I thought you would like this one Lisa.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh YES . . . ICHC is my favorite relaxation site!  I always go there every night before I get ready for bed - it's a hoot.  Natasha is gorgeous!  Did you create the caption?  It's really clever and that photo is terrific!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
Nancy D wrote:

Great site! I looked at some of the dog pics and laughed all afternoon. I thought you would like this one Lisa.

Yes, I love that one!  The outfit is hilarious!!!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
SueAnn wrote:

Oh YES . . . ICHC is my favorite relaxation site!  I always go there every night before I get ready for bed - it's a hoot.  Natasha is gorgeous!  Did you create the caption?  It's really clever and that photo is terrific!

Yeah, I did the caption.  I have another one too.

128728702003670892.jpg

She's working as the guard at the Littlest Pet Shop Block Castle.  Oh, and playing hide and seek at the same time.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Waaaay cool, Lisa!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very regal Pussy cat  bear_wub and so photogenic.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer