Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Looks like we are in for a repeat of last year.  These are picutres of the snow on our back deck.  Have 10-12 inches back there at the moment. The weather forecast however is for us to get another 11-12 inches by Tuesday.  Makes it difficult to get the Christmas shopping done.  Do have to get to work too.

How is everyone else doing with the white stuff?
Snow_2008.jpgSnow_20082.jpg
Amy

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, gezzzzzzzzzz that will make xmas shopping harder! We got quite a bit a few days ago..........but the sun has melted most of it!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
The weather is showing rain/snow tomorrow.... stay warm

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Well, here in Southern California, I'm only dreaming of a White Christmas!  I remember holiday snow when I was a small child in Manhattan.  So, unlike many Southern Californians, I have actually experienced a  White Christmas!  Happy holidays to all.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Brrrrrrrrr, that looks pretty, but very cold. I love the look of snow but hate having the stuff around as it makes me housebound, wheelchairs and snow don't get on too well....roll on summer.  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

That looks beautiful, but so glad its with you and not here.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really, really pretty, but I prefer the 70 degree weather we're having today.  Too bad a cold front is moving through tonight . . . we'll get rain and a north wind.  Brrrrr.

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

That looks lovely, I love snow!

It snowed here last Thursday, but it had all gone by lunchtime  bear_sad I don't actually remember the last time it snowed for Christmas. It is at least 10 years since we had a decent downpour.

But we are going to France on 11th January, skiing, so I will have lots of the stuff to play in  bear_grin

Hugs,
Kat

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Amy, that is really pretty.  We had some a few weeks ago and it all melted.  But, we got a little dumping last night and school is closed today for the kids.  It rained all day yesterday so there is lots of ice under the snow.   I don't think it will last long, it's  supposed to get warm and rain later in the week.  That happens a lot living on the coast  and just makes a slushy mess.  I'll take the rain though,  it  is much easier to shovel  :crackup:  . Just give me little snow on Christmas eve or day and that's enough for me  bear_happy

SNOWDAY1B.jpg

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

It finally snowed here this morning too. It is about time. I hope we have another like last year, Lots of snow!!! bear_smile  bear_rolleyes

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

It's snowing here as I'm typing - not a lot yet, just a couple of inches, but I like it when it's fresh and everything is white.

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer