Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What bugs me?.........the fact that there are too many pet peevers out there. .... RELAX......life is too short....okay well...ebay is my pet peeve right now with my charity auction....among other lovely ebay rules and regulations and policies and......

Okay...I thought of another one:   Sellers on ebay who include ONE or TWO brief sentences about the item and often one lousy photo...then list three screens full of rules and threats if you don't pay!!!! yikes...I steer clear!!!

SHELLI.... " NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!"

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Ahh, had to jump in on this work, as I am at work today.

Pet peeve, being started at ( Like you Kim BEE ) My coworker that sits next to me has very poor social skills, and while I am nice to him, and I do see that he does have good points ) he stares at me all day. I just KNOW he is trying to think of something to talk to me about. Just now, the whole while typing this, leaning in close to my computer, he is staring at me and just said " On Friday, you had said something to Cindy ( another co-worker) about your weekend"" WHAT????? Why does he need to know. Poor guy. Just can't think of anything better to say. I have no idea how to tell him to not stare at me without being rude. I do have to sit beside him for 9 hrs a day.
He also stands right behind my chair and talks to the back of my head, or leans in real close to read my computer screen. Regardless of whats on there, personal or not.

PHEW! I think I feel better. Thanks...... :hug:

Heather

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yikes, Heather!!!!
I'm sorry!
How creeeeeeepy!!
And annoying! Makes for a long day!
Daphne

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Daphine, it's always nice to vent, and to see that someone else agrees with you. Just making sure I'm not a super bit@# LOL

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi wrote:

SHELLI.... " NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!"

Yes!  That's the Soup Nazi!  Exactly!  bear_original

Deb Upstate New York

Gotta say that whining is pretty high on my pet peeves list as well.

Thou shalt not whine!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thou shalt not whine!

...without some good 'ole Wisconsin cheese!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

mmmmm cheese!  I couldnt live without dairy!  especially gouda!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Heather that is weird!  Does he have a crush on you?  Maybe stare back at him....stare him down hehe.  If he doesn't back down pull faces hehe  bear_tongue  then he will be afraid to stare at you lol
Hugs Sarah  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Arrogance, boy does that annoy me!
People who talk down to others..what right have they to feel superior. I know one guy who thinks it very funny to take the mickey out of others just for the sake of it ... it really bugs me! GRRRRRRR!
Unkind people especially to the innocent kids and animals.  :mad:
Doctors who think they are Gods gift to the human race. You know the sort I mean the ones that talk to you as if you have less than one brain cell.  :mad:
Oh writing this is changing my mood, grumpy now! I must go back and have another look at the post about the funny animals to make me smile again.  :cry:

Jane

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Sarah, if I can muster up the nerve, I'll do that. I think you're right and I wthing that would work for sure.
I feel so evil,plotting and all  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Heather

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Just because you cant see me doesnt mean you can talk about me as though I'm not here.
I cant help it that I'm arrogant, I cant help it that I'm a no it all, who knows nothing, I cant help it that I'm perfect, I cant help it that I stare at you Heather , Your gorgeous you are, I cant help it that I breathe down your neck. It's ya ruddy perfume Yummm, I just cant help it if I'm a pain in the proverbial.

My advice, smile for tommorrow is another day. And there will be many more after that. Be happy and tolerant. Always look at the other persons perspective. When you finally understand why they are complete morons it will make you feel a whole lot better while you look down from upon your pedestal. bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh St. Matilda  :hug:

You gave me my first giggle of the day.

Heather what if you asked him why he doesn't have anything to do, and if that's the case perhaps he ought to find a better job and the company you work for could save money?

bear_tongue

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
psichick78 wrote:

Thanks Sarah, if I can muster up the nerve, I'll do that. I think you're right and I wthing that would work for sure.
I feel so evil,plotting and all  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Heather

hehehe :twisted: plotting is good!  Nice to have a plan lol  :P
good luck with your stare down  :D
Hugs Sarah

Board footer