Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

a719730194_5164677_9163.jpgbear_original I had to share my little grandson's  bear_wub first picture with Santa--

Actually, he wasn't too sure of the Jolly Old Elf. The big smile is for his Granny, who was cavorting  :dance: shamelessly behind the camera . . . and drawing quite a crowd  of shocked shoppers! :redface:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Well, embarrassing yourself shamelessly is obviously working cause you have a great picture of your little guy. My kids never smiled for Santa.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Eileen what a happy little boy- maybe you should be playing Santa???
Happy Holidays to you
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your Grandson is very sweet Eileen and what a delightful photo.

I remember taking my daughter to see Santa for the first time, when she was about 18 months and she cried -did not like
the old man in  a red suit and big white beard. I managed to get a photo of her on Santas knee after she had got used to him.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a wondereful picture to cherish forever... gorgeous little man you have there.  bear_wub

Hugs, Jane. Merry Christmas!  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

What a sweet picture!!  I still can't believe how quickly they grow.  Seems like you were just posting about his birth!!  He's quite the handsome little one, isn't he?!!
bear_original  bear_original   

Warmest bear hug and Christmas blessings, :hug:
Aleta

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :dance: The picture sure is great, he looks like he is enjoying every minute of your encouragement.
Great looking Santa also.
Happy Holidays

Board footer