Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Teddy-Talk-Christmas-party-2008

Don't forget to check out all six lots of pictures, you could have been caught on camera.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

PatsyLewis-Michael.jpg

Peta-GeorgeCloony.jpg

QUY-sophie.jpg

roxanne-Jenny-Clare.jpg

Sandi-Denise.jpg

Sarah-Ronan.jpg

Shane-Kim.jpg

Sarah-DavidTennant2008.jpg

Shane-Mindy-Steven.jpg

Shantell-Millie.jpg

SueAnn-Patsy.jpg

TamiE.jpg

tamiL-Kathy_Pathaige.jpg

Terri-Lyn.jpg

TammyW-Ruth-EllenM.jpg

Maria-again.jpg

Jane-thats-all-folks.jpg

puca bears puca bears

oh Jane - you have done a fantastic job, as always! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
It's glorious fun from start to finish............and, oh dear, my little secret is out - Rafa Nadal bear_wub (!)
LOVE my outfit (and new figure!)
But who's the lucky girl in a clinch with Siler (heroes)??????????? YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SO much for a really good giggle - I'll be going back again and again for more
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Thank you so much Jane
What a great party we have been to.
so much fun
Have a lovely christmas
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

:clap: Brilliant party Jane - been so looking forward to this and what a fab job you did  bear_thumb

Especially jealous about Ellen and the guy from Angel  bear_grin

Happy Christmas Jane, hugs Ali xxx

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I had the best time ever at your Party Jane, and I bet it is the only time in my life I shall get to be a Bond girl!!!

Thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you must have put in.  I can only imagine how many hours it took.  You are such a sweetheart.    :hug:  :hug:

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Thanks Jane, that was soooo awesome :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Love my new squeeze and my new figure bear_wub
Will have to go back and have another look right from the start, looks like we all had a great time :hug:  :hug:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Wow, I just love my cleavage BUT who is my partner????

I have saved it and am going to send it onto my family.

Must say Sandi and I had a wonderful time....

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Darn,missed the party I guess.  bear_grin   bear_grin  Looks like a great time  bear_original   :dance:   :dance:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Couldn't miss thi, I had to come back for the party...and what a fabulous time we all had Jane.

I must say I haven't looked this good since I was thirty something...it amazing how trim I look a few stone lighter!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Thanks Jane for another wonderful TT Christmas party...you have done a fantastic job as always.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Wow Jane!!!  It looks as though you all had a brilliant party!! :dance:  :dance:
I'm envious of you alongside that gorgeous doctor from Grays Anatomy!!   Aaahhhhhhhh ..........   sigh. bear_wub

You have obviously worked so hard on this, well done, you have done a gorgeous job!!! 

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Jane that was great and it was a great party.  :bday:  :bday:  :bday: Thanks for doig it again! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

:dance:  :crackup: That's awesome! Too bad some of us missed the party! :crackup:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :crackup:  :hug: Oh, Jane, I loved the party, it was great as usual and I really never looked so good!  LOVE IT!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU!xox

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jane, your parties are always THE BEST!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin Thanks so much for all of the work that you put into them.

Merry Christmas to you and to all Teddy Talkers!!!!  and Happy New Year!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

As always so much fun. Merry christmas everyone!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

No wonder I'm feeling so exhausted this morning!!!! What a time!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jane you have out done yourself!!! What a LOT of work!!! You did an amazing job creating the perfect party! And Santa's house was fun too!

Thank you for all of your time and effort! bear_flower

Merry Christmas, Jane!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Another smashing party Jane! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   This is your best yet! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   Who hoo!  Thank you for such a fun fun TT PARTY! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

MERRY/HAPPY CHRISTMAS! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

Oh Jane!!! stellar job!!! I am so happy to have finally made it to one of your parties, and with Orlando Bloom no less!!!! whooo Hoooo!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,
Krista

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

WOW Jane..........you're sooooo clever  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You've done such a fantastic job, I'm so so glad you persuaded me to join the party  :hug:  :hug:

Now.........can you just do that magic with my figure in real life  bear_grin

Thanks again Jane for such a wonderful party.....you're such a star  :bday:  :hug:  :bday:  :hug:  :bday:  :hug:

Hugs
Janice

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Sweetest Jane,  bear_flower
You throw the most marvelous parties!!  It's the highlight of my TT year!!! You're such a gracious host too.  Thank you so very much for a lovely time.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Woo hoo! That has to be the best party EVER! Such fun!!  :clap:

Thank you Jane for making it happen, I can only imagine how much time must have gone into such a production. I'm feeling quite festive now despite having the most awful cold and a nose like Rudolf the red nosed reindeer.  :dance:  :dance:

Merry Christmas to all.  bear_flower

Best wishes

Lisa

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Lol, awesome Jane! BUT where is my photo with Johnny Depp??? hehehehe. I am sure we fell deeply in love at the party!????  loolololol

Hugs,
Melanie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh Jane, I love these so much each year! Your such a doll for doing this for all of us....
You make Teddy Talk so special for us all! Happy Holidays to you and yours.......Love ya! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

WOW :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jane you must have spent hours doing this or did you have to  start in January ??

You've done a fantastic job and  my picture is brilliant  bear_grin ....... it really looks like I've just got to meet the man from the Aero advert at last...... I look like the cat who's got the cream !!! bear_grin  bear_wub  bear_original

Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

Thanks for a great party bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelly

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane , you are such a wonderful , giving person to create these fantastic parties each year !   I'm sure it takes tons of work , and you make it so much fun.  I am thrilled that I got to dance with dreamy Mr. Clooney  bear_thumb  Thanks so much for bringing us this smile agian this year  :hug:

Board footer