Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Spotlight here in Rocky dont stock leather needles nor does the three sewing shops we have here.
Totally useless bunch if you ask me. Only one said that they would try and I'm still waiting.
Does anyone in Aust know where I could find some? Preferably online?
any help will do. Thankyou
Wendy                                         

HELP

please

teeeej Brisbane

I bought some leather needles from Teddys Bits, I can't remember the brand though. They have some under bear making tools on their site.

http://www.teddysbits.com.au/

From Therese

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Wendy, Jenny at the Teddy Tree has got them, they're not clover brand they're John James. She got them in after I taught some workshops over your way. They're nice and fine, they're the ones I use on my leather noses. I know she's got them in size 10 and they do go smaller, she may even have some in a smaller size. Anyway give her a bell, I'm sure she can help.  bear_original  bear_original

WA

Thanks Therese bear_thumb  will check out that site.

It was the tutorial you did several years ago at Claremont Linda that I heard about the teeny leather needles.
I have been trying to track them down ever since.
Last time I asked at the Teddy tree they didnt stock leather needles.......I will  ask again! Thanks Linda. bear_thumb
I better get in before they move shop or I'll never find them bear_grin
Wendy

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Wendy

I will be at Tedebits tomorrow afternoon I'm going down for a Xmas Mystery Bear afternoon and I will ask and if you want will pick some up for you if you like. What size? Linda has done workshops there and Valma has got them in before.

Raewyn

WA

Well your'e the sweety Raewyn. I saw on the workshop page that Linda was to be  doing a workshop. bear_grin
I rang the Teddy Tree at lunchtime and even though they are in the middle of moving shop at the moment. They will be up and running at their new shop on Tuesday. I can wait until then. No probs.
Thankyou though!!!  your'e very thoughtful :hug:
Wendy

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wendy please contact me, I can help you.

I think Spotlight stock Birch and Clover leather needles if not I have another contact for you, please drop me a message.  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer