Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Thank you to Melissa Kemp, my beautiful Reindeer Christmas ornament arrived Monday.
I've named him "Dancer" as that is what I did when he finally arrived from Australia.
Dancer told he met up with Santa on his way to USA, and lent Santa a bit of help - 
I will post Dancer to the Teddy Talk Tree soon.
Thank you Melissa.
Holiday Huggs,  Donna a.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana
Tammy wrote:

Well Ming, I'd say it is headed to the East Coast of Canada since it arrived at my house today !!!!   bear_grin

Oh, Tammy, im so glad this one got to you.. i got so irritated that i quickly made another one... actually the cellphone holder, i bought that bear_tongue im not that good in making those things... guess its worth the charges when you use fedex! haha it really gets delivered on time! bear_thumb

Hope you really like it? it's my first time making something so bright! you did a good job in taking the picture.. wow.. how you do that? bear_grin

happy new year guys...

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I recieved my Ornament today from Jane Blowes for Mo Bear Designs!!! He is soo cute, I will post a picture soon. Thank you so much it is lovely.
I am concerned that My package has not yet been recieved by the recipient yet??
Alright Here it is___newbearornament.jpg

Also Here is a picture of the Ornament that I sent to Andrea or Drea's Bears, I have confirmed thru Postal that the package was delivered on December 9th, Andrea has not responded to the emails and has not posted on here since the 4th of December so I thought I would post the picture.
jinglebearornament.jpg

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub So here it is January 3rd, how many people have not received their ornament?  I know the one I sent has not reached its destination, I won't say where yet, there still is hope, maybe the next week will prove to be the time all the lost little ones will show up.  I am so sorry that I did not send it fedex or with a tracking on it, stupid me.  I was in such a hurry to get it out on time that I did not do that, so we shall seeeeeee!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I haven't received mine yet!!!a long story, but hope is that it will eventually turn up..

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Well,
For now there are 4 ornaments that have yet to be delivered!
One was my fault- missed a digit in the address,
One had the wrong details for a PO box
and the other two are MIA- we know one of them is still at the delivery centre, yet to be claimed and the other ????
A little disappointing, but I'm sure at least three will get sent back to their owners in no time flat!
Mel
PS Here is a little photo of Donna's Dancer who started out as Donner, I found her tags on my desk this week, oops sorry Donna! -(so that Tammy can get the tree as far as possible)
Donner.jpg

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Sorry for the delay in putting up this pic of my ornament from Amy Thornton!  I had NO keyboard for 4 days and we were in a snow storm for those days so I didn't venture out anywhere.  Its really really hard to be on the internet and only be able to 'click the mouse' :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

This little angel is sooooooooo cute and has wings as well which you can't see in the pic!

xmas31.jpg

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi Jane,
That turned out to be a great picture of the little guy.  Do you mind if I snag it for my blog?  By the time I was done I made 6 of those little guys for gifts. I always make an ornament for my mom, sister, & each of my 3 grandkids. I did them all in different mohairs & I didn't get a picture of any of them! Too much Christmas & not enough time!

Glad you like him!
Happy New Year!
Amy

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Hi Amy,

I don't mind if you snag this pic - do you want me to send you one???

I also forgot to take of pic of the ornament I made!!

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Would you please? Never know when I will want to use it for something else.
Thank you!

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Well it has been a little while since Christmas now, and thankfully all of the ornaments have been accounted for, for a little while now, just one is on a round trip, but I'm sure once he gets back to his birthplace, he can start on his little trip back to the right address....
so I hope if you've got your ornament handy, and haven't yet put a picture up- could you get a quick pic so that Tammy can finish off the tree
Thanks
Melissa

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Here is my Christmas ornament from Debbie.

She is so cute and I love her.

Hopefully Debbie can post a piccie of the one I sent her as I didn't take a piccie of it.Christmas_ornament.JPG

Board footer