Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Hi. I'm fairly new to blogging and have a blog on blogger.com (http://www.lakelandteddies.blogspot.com).

I want to add a section to my blog like a Gallery to show my sold bears.  I know how to add a gadget and then name it as Gallery but how would I get this to be a new section to open up into another window.  Does it have to be linked to my website gallery page or is it possible to have multiple pages on a blog and keep adding pictures there.  I hope I have explained what I want and this makes sense.  If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Peggy

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hiya. Just click on my Blog then click Gallery at the top side. That what you're after? I just have three blog accounts. Main page, gallery and for sale. Then just put the links on. Keeps it the same kind of pages, easy to update. I wanted a mini website. I have a website, but I'm lazy so the website Gallery etc just links to these pages. Just email if you need any more help, I'll be in later, when you are up. :hug:

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Yes Amanda, that's what I want.  By the way, I'm now following your blog.  Your bears are so cute.  I was in England last year.  LOVED IT!

So, do I just open up another blog or more if I want more?  Also, how can I add some gadgets to the right side of my page?  Everything seems to go to the left and I have tried moving them, but they won't go.

Peggy

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hi Peggy. Yes just start up some new blogs. Then link off them.

My Blog is now a three column one. I had to change some of the code, hard work, but worth it. http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.c … plate.html So I can put gadgets either side. If you do change the code, take your time and save the original, not the easiest thing to do.

:hug:

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Thanks for your help Amanda.  I will experiment.

Peggy

Board footer