Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

walkinthedogf.jpgMy first new "creation" of the year is this little Panda from vintage upholstery velvet. He was a "test run" for a brand new bear pattern. He measures 4", is 4-way string jointed, is made from a short white vintage upholstery velvet and a longer royal blue vintage upholstery velvet and he has glass "google" eyes. His little "yo-yo" is made from two tiny buttons. He's currently working on perfecting the trick known as "walking the dog" and eventually may attempt "around the world."

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  What a sweetie.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

He is so cute!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Very cute, Lisa.

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

cute awwwwwwww ....
hugs,
louise xx

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks guys!  This is also the first time I've worked with vintage upholstery fabric so now I'm off to find more!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Lisa-

I just want to dunk him in my coffee he's so cute!!  I love your style and the article about you in TBR (I hope that's where it was) encouraged me to just go ahead and create my little critters even though they are a little quirky.   I am always amazed at the talent and craftmanship of the traditional bears made by everyone on here but there is just something about your bears and also Nancy's Dogpatch Critters that makes my heart melt.  Thanks for being you and trying new things that inspire others to try them too! :hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
yummyheads wrote:

Lisa-

I just want to dunk him in my coffee he's so cute!!  I love your style and the article about you in TBR (I hope that's where it was) encouraged me to just go ahead and create my little critters even though they are a little quirky.   I am always amazed at the talent and craftmanship of the traditional bears made by everyone on here but there is just something about your bears and also Nancy's Dogpatch Critters that makes my heart melt.  Thanks for being you and trying new things that inspire others to try them too! :hug:

Wow, I think that's pretty much the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!   bear_flower You really made my day!

Hope to see more of your "critters" soon!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

He looks like my daughter when she gets annoyed because she can't do something first time. Lovely design and loads of expression.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Adorable! I love the quirkiness of your little guys Lisa bear_wub

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
karenaus wrote:

Adorable! I love the quirkiness of your little guys Lisa :love:

Thanks.  Wow and "quirky" too!  That's exactly how I describe them and what the "q" in q.d.patooties means!  LOL!

Board footer