Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

I thought I'd better remind everyone that the deadline for entering the People's Choice Awards is coming up on Feb 1st.
I realise that alot of the other competitions have moved their dates in the last few weeks, but as this is one of the first major competitions to be awarded in the Year (not to mention affordable), it's a great way to start the Awards season.
Last year we had entries from all over the world, it was fantastic to see so many countries represented.

pca_almond.jpg
Rascal from Lorraine Almond of Almond Bears (AUS) was the Grand Champion in 2008 - will it be you taking home the Crystal Trophy this year?
For more information on entering just go to http://sydneyteddybearfair.homestead.co … ition.html you can enter digitally or by mail.

Take Care
Mel

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi Mel, Just wondered if you entered digitally do you send the form by post or just add all your entry details to the email and what is the email address of the entries bear_grin

Sydney

Hi Sue,
Good question, just send the details in on an email with pictures attached to : cjsmum4321@yohoo.com.au or stbf@y7mail.com either is good
Cheers
Mel

Sydney

Yep, Just a few days left till the closing date- the entries so far are fantastic (very international), but I must ask where are all of the Aussie entries!!!! bear_whistle

I know we like to do things last minute but....

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Just doing my pic at the moment. Will send today

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Anyone know who the finalist are yet?  They should be posted on the website today.  (fingers crossed)!

bear_original

Robert

Sydney

Hi Robert,
Yep the finalists have been decided, and they (and the voting link) will be up on the website shortly.
The new voting form has held me up a bit in publishing the pictures- but the larger viewing size will be worth it I think!!  bear_grin
I'll post a link here as soon as it is live! Any hour now....
Cheers
Mel

Board footer