Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been so long (November was the last time I posted)....I've been having a little bit of a rough time over the last 3 months and completely lost my 'bear-making mojo'. I'm slowing getting back into the swing of it now though, so thought I'd just pop on here to say 'hi'.

I see you have all been busy making some wonderful creations!

Good to be back.  bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Gemma  :hug:  :hug:   It is so nice to see you back again.  Glad to hear you are getting back into bears, and hope things are smoothing out.   bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Gemma . . . hope we'll be seeing more of you now, and hope your troubles are over.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Well january is a month that seems to want to be got out of the way. I know I should'nt think like that but.....roll on spring! Glad you are back.  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub WELCOME BACK GEMMA, MISSED YOU, GLAD YOUR MOJO IS BACK AND HOPE WE HEAR MORE FROM YOU. TAKE CARE

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello again Gemma, nice to see you back  :hug: Hope you get back into the swing with the bears

Pauline

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Gemma bear_flower

Glad to have you back and look forward to hearing more from you and seeing your new bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Gemma, it is great to hear from you.  Hope things are settling down a little.

Board footer