Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats to all who are nominated!  Tough choices to make in the voting - the work is outstanding!

Sheryl Tuckerbears
Colorado Springs, CO
Sheryl wrote:
cjsmum wrote:

Hi Sheryl,
Just wanted to let you know that I've had a couple of emails about this, I think we might have overloaded the system, but it seems to be ok now, though I have been astounded by the amount of votes already!
So if anyone has any trouble with the link, please wait a little while and try again - if the problem persists (I feel like Dr Mel  bear_grin ) can you please send me an email to let me know, because I would hate to think that your vote couldn't be registered + it costs alot of money to host these things on the servers (and even they have to earn their keep by giving us reliable service  bear_thumb ) so we have to keep them honest!

Thanks for the support everyone- I know the finalists appreciate it!

Mel

Thank you, I will keep trying! :love:

I voted... wow, that was hard... they were all so wonderful  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: to all of you!

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Congrats to all the nominees  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I have placed my votes, it was so difficult to decide the entrants were fantastic

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats to all the nominees!   :clap:   voting is going to be hard!  :

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  It was very difficult to vote in each category as all the entries are wonderful and deserving a win.

Hugs,

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I voted. It wasn't easy as they are all so wonderful! Congrats to all that were nominated!
Beth

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations to all of the nominees!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Voting was a difficult choice!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I have just voted and the Bears are all wonderful ~ best of luck everyone.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

FrizzyBear New York

How great.  Congratulations all who are nominated.  :clap:  I must say it was very hard to choose!  Good luck everyone.

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have voted and it was a difficult choice. Congratulations to all the nominees :clap:  :clap: Gook luck everyone.

Hugs bear_flower

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all! I have been away for the weekend. I am so excited. My little bear polar was nominated!!! :dance:
this is great news to start the year!!!!I just love the picture that I took of him.
Good luck to all the other nominees. It is a great honour to be among so many great artists!!!

Please have a look at my bear

thanks to melissa for organising this event

hugs
Tracey Smith

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Wow! I must say I have been very impressed with the number of votes this year, we have already surpassed last years tally and we still have weeks to go...
but if you've had trouble getting into the comp to make your choice, please go in via the Fair's site, it seems as though the system is a little overwhelmed by all of this Teddy Bear business and the link isn't holding up to well  bear_ermm
So if you enter via www.sydneyteddybearfair.com and select the VOTE button on the home page, you should be right.

Cheers
Mel

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

congratulations to all nominees!! I made my votes.. boy was it difficult!!
Good luck to everyone!!

Berta

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

iv voted!!! bear_grin

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

I am constantly amazed at the talent in this group, and these bears are no exception. Well done everyone. I voted, but boy was it tough. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I have voted and am looking forward to the show to see who the winners are going to be how exciting  bear_original

Raewyn

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

I hate to be anxious, but have the winners been announced yet?   bear_original  bear_original

teeeej Brisbane

They sure have. But I forgot to see who won when I was at the show. :redface: Anyone got the winners???

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Guys,
No wonder my ears have been burning!!!
Just put the finishing touches on the announcement page on the website and it is now done for everyone to see- a huge congratulations to the Winners!
I'll start a new thread for the links etc
Cheers
Mel

Board footer