Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Out of 800 babies, our 3 month old grand daughter has been chosen to be the Baby face for Nivea.

Her mom Sandy worked for a modeling agency as a graphic designer. They telephoned her and asked her if she wanted to bring Aimée in for a modeling shoot. It was narrowed down to the yop 8 and today she went for the final shoot.

These are the latest picture I have of her taken about 2 days ago

Picture_025.jpg

Picture_038.jpg

Picture_039.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Absolutely fantastic Lynette, she is such a cute and smiley baby that I can see why she has been chosen.  bear_wub
I will look out for her picture in the advertising, you must be such a proud grannie.
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Ooooo!  She is so adorable!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Congratulations!!    :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Too, too, too cute . . . of course, she was chosen as Nivea's Baby Face!!!  What a charmer!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Awww... Lynette... she's SO pretty!  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a little kewpie doll.  You must be so thrilled!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Aimee is so sweet and you must be so proud of your gorgeous grand baby. bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awwww, how precious!!!!  I kept meaning to look at your photos on facebook after you told me but of course kept forgetting  :doh: .  She's so cute  bear_innocent  I know how proud you are Lynette of your grandbabies and you have every reason to be  bear_innocent  bear_innocent

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

What an adorable baby! I can definitely see why she was chosen. Congratulations!!!

Hugs,

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

When the photographer asked if she would smile- typical charmer, she oooh and goooed and he said this is the one.

Anyone watching from Mars would peep through my window and look at this crazy woman, sitting behind a screen,grinning from ear to ear, talking to the screen. Sandy normally goes onto Skype so that we can catch up with each other

Lynette

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Only 3 months old? Such a charasmatic, alert little girl! Does she have a dimple on the left side? I can see her wrapping many hearts around her little finger! Such a sweetheart! You have every right to be a proud Grandmother. :redface:

puca bears puca bears

Ooooh Lynette - how utterly thrilling! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  She is an absolute charmer, and you have every right to be the proud grannie.
Huge congrats to you and the proud parents
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

She has dimples in both cheeks, just like this gran has.

Lynette

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Oh My Goodness! Nothing like a baby with dimples!!! :dance:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I can certainly see why!!! She is full of personality and perfect in every way.  What beautiful baby skin, and what a proud grandma you must be.
Joanne

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Congratulations! She is adorable! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Wow Lynette, you must be so proud. Seems like just the other day she caused such a stir with her birth. Even my hubby (who doesn't like babies) says she is beautiful and can see why she was chosen. So sorry we didn't get to see you in December, the month was chaos. Seemed to be time to leave way before I was ready.

Board footer