Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Winter-Feb09-16.jpgHello to everybody - you might think "oh my God - she's crazy !!!"  bear_grin but I can't help - I LOVE THE SNOW - and in these days we have a lot of snow here in town in Austria!!! Therefore I made some photos of our home and my working husband  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_wub and I would love to share them with you - so please come to visit this link: http://www.mazzitelli.at/Nonni.htm  bear_thumb  :dance:  where you can find some photos from our home, where I live with my family and all my Dreli-bears.
Thanks for having a look - and for all those, who don't love the winter as much as I do - don't worry - summer will come very very soon .........  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Love to all of you - beary hugs and snowy greetings from Austria
ciao ciao - Andrea & the Dreli-Bears

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Hi Andrea, what great pictures of your wintery snow scenes - I could almost feel the cold.  bear_cool  As I'm originally from England I do miss the snowy winters, but then I love living here in California!!  bear_wub  bear_wub 

Hugs,
Sylvia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Such gorgeous photos, Andrea . . . those of the mountains are really picture postcard worthy.  The snow is beautiful, but just to look at.  I don't want to have to deal with it personally.  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  Your house is very pretty - love how colorful it is.

FrizzyBear New York

Andrea, Thank you for sharing your great pictures.  I don't think you're crazy for loving the snow.  If you love it, you just do!

What a beautiful place you live in.  The mountains are outstanding.   We must be on the same parallel across the pond because we look just about as white as you do!  Of course, we have a big lake (Lake Ontario of the Great Lakes) helping to fuel the snow machine. 

:dance:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Wow !! that is allot of snow !!!! It is reaining here today in Ohio !!! Ice later I think !!! Boo !!!! I must say I am ready for spring !!!!!

puca bears puca bears

Yea, Andrea, it's PRETTY - but I'm with Sue Ann  - at this stage in winter, I'd much rather just have to LOOK at pictures!  I have a sore knee from wading thru snow with our dog ( an old DRI (KELLY!) dog related injury)........and we have a lot of ice sheets here, which makes going out a nightmare.
ROLL ON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!
huggies (and see you at Wiesbaden soon)
Maria

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Andrea, your photos are gorgeous! It is nice that you like snow because you do have lots of it, I wish that I could send you ours!! bear_grin

Board footer