Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

portobellobearco now - Amy Goodrich Collectables
California
Website

teddytalk5.jpgteddytalk4.jpgteddytalk3.jpgteddytalk1.jpgHi there bear friends, just getting settled into Ireland. Just navigating myself around the net and getting used to cyberspace. Love to chat bears with everyone out there. I am a full time working bear artist and collector. I love Susan Tantlingers work, Pat Murphy and many other artists.......My passion is animals - I live surrounded by Geese, ducks ,chickens and rescued cats and dogs. Just recently entered into the world of Etsy....stop by and take a look..www.pbco.etsy.com...would love to have your feedback. All my Love, Amy xx

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great to see you on Teddy talk Amy.I just LOVE your bears bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A big welcome to Teddy Talk, Amy . . . I know your bears well and love your work.  So glad you joined our bear family.  I'm looking forward to getting to know the talented lady behind those wonderful Portobello creations.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Amy.
     Welcome to Teddy-talk!  It's a lot of fun and lots of shared info.  I have admired your bears for a long, long time.    I'm such fan of antique style teddies and I enjoy getting to know other artists.
     Wow, Ireland!  It's been a goal of mine since childhood, to make it there one day.  What part of Ireland did you move to?  Take care.

hugs,

Brenda

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Welcome Amy, I adore your work, its amazing  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

Hi Amy
lovely to see you here - and I'm another great admirer of your bears..........I think the first time I saw them was a few years back at the Ally Pally.............
huggies
Maria

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Hi Amy, welcome to TT. Like everyone, I do admire the work and look of your bears.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

A big welcome from me too!  :hug:  Your bears are beautiful and I love your horse design above... not often you see one!    :clap:  bear_thumb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Welcome to TT Amy!!  bear_flower  What a treat to be able to chat to you....I'm a great admirer of your work too!!  bear_wub I remember many moons ago..at a fair..I think it may have been Hugglets..pushing through all the collecters around your stand..only to find everything was gone!! I was so disappointed!!

Sounds as though you are living the dream there in Ireland!!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome to Teddy talk Amy and glad that you have joined us.
I too, have admired your bears and love their clothing and accessories.

Cork must be a lovely place to live and I just loved seeing your ducklings - so cute.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Hi again - it would have been at the 2004 show at the Ally Pally - quite a while back, and my first year of doing "proper" shows!
And while on the subject of shows to do - ever thought about coming over here? The Teddybaer Total, for instance?
You can read all about it on www.teddybaertotal.de        and believe me, language ISN'T a problem (now you're going to tell me you speak perfect German.........I LIVE here, and my command of the language leaves a LOT to be desired!)
huggies
Maria

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Hi, nice to  hear about your farm life. Adore the bears!! but my goodness I envy you your ducklings bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Wendy

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

wow, theyre stunning xx

Board footer