Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

You gotta see this! It's a bit long but please try to watch the last minute! He's a riot!  bear_laugh
Snowball is a medium Sulphur Crested Eleanora Cockatoo. He is 11 years old and is a sanctuary bird at Bird Lovers Only Rescue Service, Inc. which is a 501c3 not for profit parrot rescue and sanctuary. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJAVYjdYa0Y

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Hysterical....Luv it!***

Wendy

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

What Fun!
I found myself dancing with Snowball. Who would need a gym membership with a dance partner like that  :dance:
Karen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Snowball has a lot of dancing talent just like the parrot on the video I put up a link to.  Wonder if "Dancing With the Stars" would be interested in one or both of them?  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Murrieta, California

You can find a lot of videos of Snowball dancing to different songs on Youtube. He is quite the celeb! He belonged to a teenage girl and when she went off to college he became upset. She came home for a visit and I guess he bit her so her parents packed him up and gave him to a bird rescue. Sad story really. A few days later the Dad returned with a Back Street Boys CD and told the owner that he likes to dance. So she put in the CD, turned up the sound and away he went!!! She put the video on Youtube and their site went from around 800 hundred hits a day to over 80 thousand a day! Snowball has been on many shows including Animal Plant.
Sue Ann I couldn't get your video post to work. bear_sad When my husband gets home tonight I'm going to see if he can get it to open for me. :)
I love birds. I use to own a Moluccan Cockatoo. Moluccan are one of the bigger Cockatoos. Great bird! bear_wub

FrizzyBear New York

Oh, I love it.  I found myself bobbing my head right along with Snowball!  How funny.....and talented.

Murrieta, California

He should make a work out video!! bear_laugh

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Bless his heart, he is having such a great time dancing to the music. What an adorable Cockatoo, he could have taught our Freddie a thing or two.

Hugs, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Murrieta, California

Can you believe his timing?!  bear_grin  Such rhythm!
Was your Freddie a Cockatoo? bear_original

Board footer