Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Dear Wendy

Thank you for your email regarding donations for wildlife.

We hope to update our internet site asap although things are quite hectic within the Shire at the moment.

However in the meantime please find below a number of organisations who are involved with wildlife affected by the bushfires.

"Wildlife Victoria" is responding to and coordinating the treatment and rescue of wildlife affected by the bushfires. They are running a dedicated Bushfire Appeal, which can be found on their homepage. www.wildlifevictoria.org.au

"The Help for Wildlife" response team are based in Coldstream, close to the Kinglake/Healesville fires occurred, and are on standby waiting to enter the fireground when safe to rescue injured wildlife.

They too are running a Bushfire Appeal http://www.helpforwildlife.com/bushfire … _help.html, and are asking for any donations to be sent to
PO Box 181 COLDSTREAM 3770     
Both organisations have emergency numbers people can contact, if they find injured wildlife from the fires in need of urgent assistance. (NOT FOR DONATIONS)

Wildlife Victoria   13 000 WILDLIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                         (13 000 94535)

The Help for Wildlife     0417 380 687
I hope this is of assistance.

I received this email this morning. I was looking for some where I could help those treating the wildlife affected by the fires .
I thought that more people than myself would like this info so have posted the content of the email here.
Just incase............
I have finished a Puddlefly which I wish to donate the proceeds to help the injured animals.
The fires are still burning out of control......so they are going to need every cent they can get.
I'll announce my Puddle soon.
cheers folks
Wendy

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

Good for you Wendy!  bear_thumb  I sent a donation to a wildlife rescue and protection society who are currently rescuing burnt and injured animals from the Boolarra/Mirboo North and Churchill fires. www.wrap.org.au
Thank goodness there are people out there who will be working hard to rescue and care for these animals.

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thanks for the link Lyn I checked it out and they make it very easy to donate.
So I will use this one.
Cheers
Wendy

Board footer