Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Nancy, Scout arrived today too!!!!! I was at work when he came and boy was it ever hard to concentrate on teaching knowing I had a lovely surprise waiting for me when I got home.  He's absolutely adorable! I really love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
If you would  like to post you pic of him that's fine, my camera skills are still a bit rusty........ oh yes and thank you for the extra little treats! :hug:  :hug:
It's been so lovely being your partner and getting to know you, I look forward to knowing  you better! :hug:

AndreaM bear_original

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

As promised here are the pics from the Bear swop between me and Jane Blowes of Mo bear designs.
Bear_Swap.jpg

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

Here is the bears Amanda and I swapped..mine is on the left in yellow and Amandas in blue on the right..they are both adorable mini's. Both around 3 inches (can't find my ruler..i know I have one)
Kerrilyn
bears067.jpg

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

scout72.jpglillygoldrecd22309.jpgAndrea and I managed to have our bears arrive on the same day. She sent me the elegant lady bear "Lilly Gold" and I sent her Scout, a black and tan bear.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Looks like allot of fun you guys !!!! I hope to join in some day ....soon I hope !!!!! Really nice designs.

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Lovely bears everyone, wish I could join in but alas I could only send someone a cat!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They are all wonderful bears bear_wub  Looks like alot of very happy people. bear_thumb
I adore my Riley bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

All the bears are stunning and l am sure they are enjoying their new homes too! Please can we have another swap real soon

julia x

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I posted my swap bear out today so hopefully he will arrive soon.
Laurie :hug:

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Hi all,
Just a reminder only 3 days left. Please email me if you have any issues or want to extend the deadline. i am more than happy.

My little bear arrived from Tracey of Bears by Tracey, Yesterday. I am so in love with this little guy. I will have to start collecting miniatures now, LOL. As I never collected before. Tracey will add some pics soon as I forgot (stupid me) to take a pic of my bear I sent to Tracey.
Cheers all
Peta

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all I was so excited to have received this beautiful little 4 inch bear from Peta.  I sooooooooooooo love him!! :dance:
Here is a picture of "Smithy" named after me
Copy_of_smithy.JPG

Thank you sooooooooooo much Peta and thanks for organising this swap

Hugs :hug:
Tracey Bears By Tracey

clare14 Country Bears
England

I'm going to be ever so slightly late in sending my bear - my partner is very understanding!   :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_flower    Take one 10 month old and a deadline and try to mix them, yep you guessed, impossible - he knows whenever I sit to do something lol!!   Will be ready very soon though, apologies!!   xxxxxx bear_wub

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Shes here !  bear_wub  My swap bear from Sophie has arrived safe and sound and I love her to bits. Still waiting on Sophie bears to arrive in France so no photos yet until we can post together. I want to thank Sophie for being a wonderful swap artist and seeing how talented she is I am one very lucky girl today Thanks Sophie  :hug:

Raewyn

Bulli

Claude.jpgHere is my little Claude from Tracey in NZ. He is just so gorgeous, I love him to bits. He is sitting on my laptop watching me work. Thanks so much Tracey

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Good news, our swap bears are both arrived!
My bear for Raewyn arrived on friday and she got it on saturday. Raewyn's bear for me arrived on saturday and i got it today (none of us was at home when they arrived!).
So it only took one week!

We both are delighted with our new bear.

Here is Galatee, my bear for Raewyn :

galate1kt2.jpg

And her box (fully handmade) :

dsc039011.jpg

Raewyn let me name my swap bear so my new babe was named Peche Melba after his beautiful colours. He has a peachy yellow mohair, quite dense, with short pile with red tips. He has red leather paw and foot pads and a matching red nose and mouth.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you thank you thank you Raewyn!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They're all wonderful swaps ladies. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

When does the next swap starts ;o)))) ???
CanĀ“t wait do to it again...

avateddy Posts: 1,361

I would like to take part in the next bear swap. What should I do for this? bear_rolleyes

Bulli

Ok guys
The bear should be coming in thick and fast but it seems pretty quite on here. Please email if you have any problems. I will in the next couple of day be going through the list and marking people off. If your names not marked off you will recieve a email from me or even a phone call. I am busy over the next 2 days. Please don't let your partner down. Its not fair . please be honest and advise me of any difficulties.
Cheers
Peta

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Beautiful creations everyone!!!  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

PecheMelba_1.JPGI just wanted to post the photo I took of my swap bear Peche Melba from Raewyn.
This is such a gorgeous little bear!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

thanks for posting the picture Sophie I wasn't happy with my photo but didn't have another and this truly captures the lovely colours.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Well I feel envious of all the wonderful bears everyone is getting.  I am sorry I did not participate, next time I want in too.  All the work is very special.
Joanne

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I know I wouldn't mind getting one of your bears Joanne and I'm sure neither would any of the artist who participate.  bear_wub
I guess I'm going to have to make bears if I'm ever going to be so lucky as to join in. bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Mine is some where in the air right now, hope he arrives safe and sound.

Lynette

Board footer