Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

silly3.jpgHi All,

I apologize if anyone was anticipating the close of my auction for my latest bear cub 'Silly'. 
My auction was closed by ebay due to the fact that I stated that I accept personal checks and money orders as a form of payment.  As of January 15th, ebay only allows to sellers to receive payment in the form of paypal/or cash for local pick up.  I have revised and re-listed the auction for 'Silly' to meet these standards. 

Thank you to everyone for your continued support and inspiration to keep creating!

You can now visit 'Silly' on ebay here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0370312305

~Robert~
:hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh that hurts.  Sorry for you Robert,  was Silly due to be sold today?
Joanne

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Joanne,

Yes, he was scheduled to end today.  It was a dissapointment.    bear_ermm  On the brighter side, ebay did reimberse the listing fees.  I hope all goes well this time.

bear_smile

~Robert

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

He's beautiful Robert. With such a happy wee face bear_wub  :dance:
Wendy

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

good old ebay, milking us for all we are worth!!
well, silly is gorgeous... ebays loss!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Robert, I am so sorry your first listing was taken down. bear_sad  But not to worry, as I am sure Silly will do marvelously well this second time around regardless.  This little one has the most gorgeous eyes.....soul deep they are! bear_thumb Such a sweet (and silly) expressive face.  Absolutely outstanding! bear_thumb

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Sorry to hear about ebay they are getting a bit too much with all their rules hugs suexxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Thank you all!  Another thing... Someone said that when they view my auction that my pictures are covering my discription of the item.  When I look at it, everything is fine... Maybe I'm just wacky   bear_wacko
Anyone know what they are talking about? 

~Robert

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Silly is GORGEOUS! bear_wub  Your auction shows fine for me no pictures covering the description.

-Nichole

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Thank you Nichole!  Also thank you for reassuring me that the auction looks fine!     

:hug:
Robert

Board footer