Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

DSC_0474AA.jpgAnother colourful creation to hopefully make people smile and to brighten their day!  bear_original

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Your bear make me smile, great bear !!!!! bear_original

Olga

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

Yep he sure does put a smile on my face!!! I love to see your colourful bear as I am soooooooooo desperately waiting for sunshine and spring!!!!!!!!!! boohooh  bear_sad  Such grey weather in the Netherlands. I hate winters!!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a fun happy bear, full of sunshine.  Does make me happy just to look at her.
Joanne

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What a colorful and cheerful bear...makes me even more hungry for Spring.  The colors are so vibrant.  Beautiful! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Beautiful bear - so colorful and bright...makes me think of sunny days at the beach!!  Lovely!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Wonderful!  The colors make me smile bear_original

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Hi Lyn!!! What a beautiful bear! The colors are fabulous! Made me smile! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
I am so lucky to have one of Lyn's bears--she was my bear swap partner.  I have to say they are wonderful to see in pictures but are even better in person!
Beth

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Thanks for all your kind comments - always appreciated  bear_original

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He's beautiful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  He reminds me of a kind of candy we used to buy in the summer when we were kids - who could resist those gorgeous colours!!   bear_thumb

Board footer