Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

TBReditor Teddy Bear Review
Iola, WI

We know things get a little hectic around the holidays. There are presents to buy, cookies to bake, merriment to be had. So if you didn’t have time to enter the 2009 Golden Teddy Awards, here’s your chance! We’ve extended the deadline: Submissions are due Sunday, Feb. 1.

Visit http://secure.jonespublishing.com/ to purchase your entry credits. Then visit http://secure.jonespublishing.com/expo to log in and submit your bear or other soft-sculpture animal. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to showcase your beautiful bear or cuddly critter!

Questions? Contact Sarah at editor@teddybearreview.com or (800) 331-0038, ext. 114.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Brilliant bear_tongue I'm glad I saw this I was just putting in my payment details for the competition! Now I have time to work on a bear entry too bear_original

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Wish I'd known in advance this was likely to happen ... it may have given me the opportunity to consider alternative works before submitting.  Hmph. bear_ermm

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thank you so much Sarah.  It is nice to have a bit more time for sure.

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Great!!!!! Thank you very much for extending the deadline! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I just wanted to submit my entries for the Golden Teddy Awards, but now I will wait as I'm just working on a piece that might be nice, too.

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Oh YEAH!!!!! I  have a piece I wanted to enter but have not had time to get it done. Now I can!
Thanks Sarah!
this will be my first contest. I am excited to be able to enter!
Beth

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It's nice to see the contest sponsors listening to their audience and responding!!!
We've all got to work together and be willing to make changes to keep the bear world alive and well!
bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous News, I only wish I knew a few hours earlier before I submitted my entries, the end of Dec deadline is a tough one, thanks for listening to us and assisting.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

much appreciated. :clap:

Iola, WI

Just wanted to bump up this message to remind everyone about the Golden Teddy Awards! You have a little over two weeks left to enter. Email me at editor@teddybearreview.com if you have any questions.

Kent
Website

Any word of the nominations yet?

Iola, WI

We hope to have the list of nominees by the end of the month. There are a few glitches in our online judging system, so we need to work those out before our judges can go through the process. We'll post the nominee list on Teddy Talk as soon as we have it.

Kent
Website

Thanks Sarah!

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

Ohhhh I can't wait.  I submitted entries to Golden Teddies BECAUSE the deadline was delayed.  This is the very first time I have entered a major competition.  I waffled and waffled and the original deadline passed and I had regrets then I got the news it was extended...and I sent in my submission... So now I can suffer along with the other entrants until the nominations are published... There is soooo much amazing talent in this industry. 
Thanks Sarah for the delay... :crackup:
Cheers
Gail

Board footer