Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

spike3.jpgspike1.jpgspike2.jpgI am proud to present to you Spike, my Second Emo Bear, who will be avaliable through www.fuzzbutt.co.uk in April.

The pattern is by Remembears - www.remembear.com ; who kindly allow single edition bears to be sold created by their patterns. if anyone is interested, Spike's pattern is called "Sam"

He's aprox 10 1/2" Tall and is made from 10mm Dense Mohair and funky cotton print Paw pads. He is cotter pin jointed and has Handpainted Glittery glass eyes, painted by myself using a combination of nail varnishes.  He has a perle varigated nose in shades of pink; with a handmade collar featuring his polymer clay handmade Emo Bears tag.

He can stand up by himself with a little balancing, he is stuffed with polyfill and steel shots to give him a nice feel.

I love his sad expression, I think he just needs a new home and someone to give him hugs  bear_wub

I'm so in love with him I want to keep him - but i'd soon be buried under bears if I didn't rehome them.  bear_innocent

He's a style I like, so I will consider something like this for my own bear pattern design.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Hi Jaina, Spike is wonderful, A real character, love his innovative paw pads, also love his wee eyebrows and lovable expression  bear_wub  bear_thumb

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you  bear_wub  I do love that fabric and i've found it in a couple of colours too.

Southern Bears Southern Bears

Love Spike's paws!!

Board footer