Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Hi all,

I recently got engaged and have looked and looked for a ring.  Actually I pretty much found one right away but it turns out that they don't ship out of the US, I've browsed the internet and looked around where I live and just haven't found anything near the one that I fell in love with.  We've e-mailed the company but they haven't replied :(.  So what I'm wondering is if there are any companies over there that would do it for us so we can get it over to the UK, I have no idea what to search for on Google so I thought I'd try you people!!  I'm getting desperate!

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Not to worry I've finally chosen another which has now been ordered.  Hopefully it wont be too long in arriving and there will be no problems along the way!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh Gemma congratulations on your Engagement.  It is awful when you find something you like so much, set your heart on and can't get it.  So pleased that you found another one you like.  How exciting for you  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi there Gemma, bear_flower  bear_flower

Who's a lucky girl then???  Big 'CONGRATULATIONS"  to you and your partner on your engagement!!

Hope you are keeping well, and that all the cats and kitties are doing brilliantly now.
Take care.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Lots of love and good wishes to your on your engagement.  It is such an exciting time.  You must show us your rings when it arrives....please.   :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations, Gemma!  Glad you were able to find another ring that you liked.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats on getting engaged!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Thanks guys.  The ring has not been shipped yet, it's status is still 'ordered'.  I'm so glad I managed to find another, I wanted something a bit different as I've been engaged before with the typical diamond solitaire as my ring.  I was with the guy for 6 years but never wanted to marry him, he was very abusive.  Anyway this time I'm definitely with the right guy, he hasn't got a mean bone in his body and encourages my work with the cats, my collecting of bears etc and general craziness.  I can finally be myself!!  The ring is very petite, not expensive as I want it as a symbol not because it's worth a lot, it has a small ruby in the middle, and 3 small diamonds at each side, oh and it's white gold.  I think it would have been easier to find an engagement bear!!

Marilyn, the cats have all been ill since December, we've had feline chlamydia and a parasite called giardia in the house.  I finally got the foster I had into a pen at another fosterer's house so mine are finally over the giardia but we are still fighting the chlamydia.  We are also waiting for some test results for my friend's foster kitten who may have FIV, this kitten has been around so many cats including the foster I had, we are hoping that she hasn't got it otherwise there's going to be A LOT of cats needing to be tested including my own little ones :(.  I only started fostering last year and wish I'd received some training on protecting my own cats, also we need to get these cats tested before they are brought into our homes as often no signs of illness are shown.  Anyway, the results of the test should be in today, hence me panicking and ranting on here!  If anyone reads all of this, please be thinking of us today!

Board footer