Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

My little collection is trying it's hardest to grow and these are the ones that have been added since I last showed photos.

We have Sally Smudge (in the cardigan) - a Jac-Q-Lyn bear, a Huntersfield bear (with the big purple nose) that was in the sale and needed rescuing, Isabella by Hoblins Bears and the dark brown one is a World of Miniature Bears bear, I got those last two for Christmas.
Captured_2009-3-10_00001.JPG

And uh oh look what I've got for my birthday...  a doll...
Captured_2009-3-10_00000.JPG
That's Kirsten, a Charlie Bear I got for Christmas, my first collectors doll who I've called Anna (my mum let me have her early!), she's by Marie Mischell and of course my other Charlie Bear, Finley who lives with those two.  I'm getting two more small Charlie Bears for my birthday from my fiance, we can't afford an artist bear at the moment but I still need my fix!!

I can't believe I have a doll, I was never really interested in dolls growing up but this one stole my heart.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

What a lovely hug you have.  I also collect Charlie Bears (I have 5 at the Mo) and I have two Hoblins - I bought a little boy one last March at the Pudsey Fair and had to buy him a little girlfriend at the Pudsey Fair in October, they are too cute for words especially their tiny costumes.  I'm going to Pudsey again at the end of March and I'm sure either a Charlie or another Hoblin will come home with me (maybe both  bear_whistle )

Sounds to me that you are going to be a very lucky birthday girl.  bear_grin  Happy birthday for the 16th  :bday:

Hugs Ali

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Thank you :).  My Hoblins bear is also from Pudsey, I went for the first time in October.  What date is the next one because it would be nice to go?

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Saturday 28th March - I try and go twice a year if hubby is not working, its my treat  bear_grin

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Your Bears are very nice!  bear_original  :thumbsup:
The two little Bears in the top are really cute.  bear_original

But they look like they could use a snack.
The Bears here tell me you should bake them some goodies.  They advise cookies.  Something chocolate.  Chocolate chips, perhaps.
And they say you should make them smaller so Bears can hold them in their paws better...  "Bear size."

bear_laugh

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

They are really lovely - and of course they also need some toy to play with .............  bear_wub
Just sitting and waiting for a hug is sometimes pretty boring  bear_whistle ........... and listen ............ they are chatting ................ :dance:  ............. I can't understand what they are talking about .............. hihii

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Yes, the gray Bear in the bottom picture (is it Finley?) seems pretty bored.
Bears need to play, sometimes.  Get them some toys.  A little ball would be nice.

One time I brought home a whole bag full of bean bags that were left over from an event at work.  The Bears love playing with them.
It keeps them busy for hours on end.  They especially love to have stacking contests!  :D

BearPlay.jpg

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Finley is a real cutie!   bear_wub

He looks very similar to the Teddy Bear in the movie "AI."
AIBear.jpg

The only difference is that "Teddy" the Bear is brown and Finley is silver-gray.

Finley looks like a precocious Bear.  He probably needs lots of attention to keep him happy.
Sitting on the sofa with you in the evenings while you watch TV would probably keep him happy for a while.   bear_grin

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Of course you do know that once you start you can't stop (collecting that is) be prepared

Hugs
Raewyn

PS I only have a couple of hundred (wink wink)

Board footer