Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Harley2.jpgHarley1.jpgHi all,

Well, I'm on Bear number 3 for my commissions for a friends' website  bear_grin 

This little guy is 14" high made from my own pattern; is made from Mohair with cotton paw pads, ear inners and matching Bandana. Hie muzzle is Alpaca. He's cotterpin jointed with glass eyes.

He has been shaded, needle and sisscor sculpted. And has my first attempt at a waxed nose.

He was named by my sister after her friend, that looks uncannily like Harley (same hair and everything  bear_shocked ). I love his 'fringe' that comes down over one of his eyes. Needless to say, my sister wants to keep him but he needs to find a new home.  bear_wub

Hope you enjoy looking at this little guy - I think my bear skills are improving!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He's adorable!  Great job on all his details!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thanks  bear_grin  I'm sensing a future fringe obbsession in my bears  bear_happy

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I love this little guy.  His fringe is just perfect for him.  So cool.  :clap:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

OMG, he looks like some of the boys my teenage daughter brings home.  You have captured the look perfectly, love the hair
Joanne

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello,  he is gorgeous, such a character, love him  bear_wub

Pauline

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids
desertmountainbear wrote:

OMG, he looks like some of the boys my teenage daughter brings home.  You have captured the look perfectly, love the hair
Joanne

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

That's the idea. He looks exactly like one of my teenage sister's friends - called Harley, although she's a girl.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Harley, despite not yet going up for sale has found a new Mum.  bear_grin

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Harley is handsome, a real character, I'm not surprised he's found his mum allready bear_thumb

Board footer