Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Wow what a weekend it was here in Sydney, and although I haven't quite managed to get back to normal just yet (that requires another week of sleep!) I'm delighted to let you all know who the winners where for this years competition.
Once again thank you to all of those who entered, congratulations to the Category Winners, and  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: for the Grand Champion as selected by the thousands of voters.

To see all of the results just go to: http://sydneyteddybearfair.homestead.co … nners.html.

For more news on the show stay tuned! I know Lisa and Elly had a camera handy- and we'll get the shots all organised shortly  :photo:

Mel

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Firstly, congratulations to all of the category winners  :clap:  :clap:  and also to the other finalists  :clap:  Well done!

Secondly, a BIG thankyou to Mel for organising such a wonderful show  :hug:  :hug:  Time to chill out and catch up on some sleep now Mel!

I love this show - so much going on!  There were workshops and tutorials throughout the day, and all the traders I spoke to had a fabulous day (myself included)  What a buzz!  A 2-piece string duo played classical music in the background, and when the doors opened at 10am and a rush of collectors poured through the doors.  I sold 2 bears in the first 10 minutes and scrambled to fill the gaps on my table!  Who said there was a recession????? 

Am now counting the sleeps until next year!

Marg  bear_original

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Huge ,

Huge

Congratulations to all the winners ; may I just mention Gemma , Tammy and Kim ? as I know
they are TT members ! And to Louise ;

Congratulations

on both wins - what an outstanding piece ; and so very deserved !  :clap:  :clap:
Happy dancing for all of you !  :dance:  :dance:

Mini Hugs , Ruth

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I am sooo excited that my little mink panda Eclair won ! What a fantastic way to start a Monday morning !! All the nominees were great and I feel bad that everyone can't win  bear_sad

Congratulation to Gemma , Kim and Louise also.  It was almost a TT sweep LOL-way to go ladies  :clap:  .   Louise your piece is so unbelievably gorgeous. I knew it would win best overall. 

Thanks so much Mel for organizing the contest.  I look forward to seeing the show pics.

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Thank you Melissa ,Marge,Ruth and Tammy .I am so over the moon at winining both awards . Waiting for Sophie to send me a couple of pics so I can see them bear_original
Big congrats to all the other winners too ,yes nearly a TT sweep ,ha ha ..
hugs,
Louise xx

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

OMG!  Tammy I am so proud of you.  Congrats... you deserve the win.  What a great little panda.  You sure had some tough competition though. See you back in Nova Scotia.  We'll be home in May.
Gail G

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats to all you TTers . . . what very fine work!!  And all the nominees were awesome, too.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Congratulations to all the winners!  bear_original   My 2 bears did not win but I am still very honored to be amongst the finialists.  This was definitely exciting for me as I have only been creating bears for just a little over a year.  Before then I didn't even know how to sew.   :redface:

I'm so very proud of everyone and myself bear_original  Way to go teddy talkers!   :dance:

~Robert

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Huge Congratulations to all the winners  bear_thumb well done for the fabulous bears.
So good that there are so many TT's

Hugs
Carolyn

FrizzyBear New York

Congratulations to all the winners  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  and also to all those who entered.  bear_wub  What a wonderful group of bears and buddies.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Congratulations to all of the category winners :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  and also to the other finalists  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations to all the winners  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: and to the other finalists as well.

Hugs,

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Congrats to all of the nominees & our TT Brothers & Sisters - I'm glad you posted Louise - because I was going to post this for you!

I had written to Louise last week, after a long correspondence absence on my part of a number of years.... and she told me about her wonderful Moonlight Carriage - a mystical piece!

Sophie did the Sydney show yesterday, she said it was quiet but managed to sell a few for me. I was thrilled to find out I won my category in the competiton and also overall making my snow carriage piece Grand Champion.,
woo hoo! I am waiting for her to send me a few pics of my crystal trophy and then will put them on my blog!

We're happy and proud for you, Louise!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations to all of the winners and also to the nominees!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Louise and Tammi and all the other winners and the nominees the peoples choice was amazing, Louise, Sophie was between Linda Benson and myself and what a lovely girl you must be very proud of her  bear_original I met Peta Smart and Margaret Burke for the frist time at the show and caught up with a few other TT's too and that is always so much fun I enjoyed the show and look forward to next year.

Raewyn

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Congrats to everyone who entered :clap:  :clap: and a big one to Louise, what a fabulous creation, loved it bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to all the winners, wonderful designs  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations to all, the bears are outstanding   :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

puca bears puca bears

Big congrats to all the winners :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  and an extra round of applause for Louise :dance:  :dance:
Stunning work all round!
huggies
Maria

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Kim, don't think we didn't notice the outstanding job you did too!
Your attention to detail is second-to-none - and the judges agreed!

hggzzz,
Bobbie

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Marion

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website
rkr4cds wrote:

Kim, don't think we didn't notice the outstanding job you did too!
Your attention to detail is second-to-none - and the judges agreed!

hggzzz,
Bobbie

Wow, thank you Bobbie, your comment just made my day :redface:  :hug:  :hug:

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Congratulations to all of the winners, they are all wonderful  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congratualtions everyone!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  And a special congrats to Louise for winning overall  :clap:  :clap:

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

awards.jpgthank you so much for all the lovely congrats from everyone and Raewyn yes I am very proud pf Sophie bear_original
Here is a pic of the piece with awards that she sent me .
Melissa did a wonderful job organising the show again and made sure Sophie had everything she needed and more .
hugs ,
Louise xx

Board footer