Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Tiddlerhead.jpgAfter working with lots of colour lately, I've since been indulging my urge to create a few bears in neutral tones ... this is 'Tiddler', a 13" cub bear created from Intercal's lovely cream ALP7/S alpaca.  He is now available from www.allbear.co.uk

Tiddler.jpg

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Paula,

I really love this teddy   bear_wub and especially the gentler neutral tones appeal to me more than the brighter coloured ones (I'm a bit old fashioned).

I hope to hear from you soon whether he's still up for adoption.  If so -which I hope- he will be joining my modest -but ever growing- hug of teddies
and you will certainly see him again on TT, when he's settled in his new home.

Keep up the good work !  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

Peter

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful boy.

Kent
Website

It's lovely to hear my classic cub bear is so well received, thank you both!   bear_flower

Peter, I couldn't be more pleased that Tiddler will be making his way to Belgium this week!  :dance:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a sweet little bear Paula-I am not surprised he sold so quickly bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Paula a beautiful bear and a gorgeous colour bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Peter lucky you, bet you can't wait  :hug:

Kent
Website

Laurie, Sue, thank you for your kind comments! :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

You have superb taste Peter!  This is a wonderful teddy Paula.  I'm sure you will treasure him Peter and he will be wonderful in your hug.  I have an "All Bear" and he gives the most wonderful cuddles.

Kent
Website

You do Christine?!!!!  Well, I live and learn! bear_tongue

Thanks to you and Melanie Jayne for your lovely compliments. :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone in teddy land,

I'm more than happy to announce that TIDDLER has joined my family of teddies in Belgium.

He is my first teddy by Paula, but he's such an adorable bear, that I have no doubt that he
will have a brother or sister joining him in the future.   bear_wub

Thank you Paula for your excellent work !!  :clap:

Hugs,

Peter

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Glad he found a new home.  I also am drawn to more neutral traditional teddy colors, call me old fashioned.  This bear is really lovely and soft looking.  I love alpaca
Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:crackup: Silly me, I went to your website as soon as I saw Tiddler, and could not find him, then I paged down and saw that Peter has taken him home.  Peter, you don't know how lucky you are, all of Paula's bears are fabulous.  I will get one soon, as I really need to have one or maybe more of an All Bear creation. The best I have seen.  Keep them coming Paula, I love your bears.

Board footer