Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

bm-tt-4.jpg'Bearily Marilyn is 4" tall, my smallest articulated bear to date, and I'm quite proud of her - mostly for enduring the frustration of working so small - all that horrible handwork. .

bm_tt_3.jpg

bm_tt_1.jpg

she is now appearing on ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0378184061

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Oh I LOVE her!  I especially love the pictures of her holding her cherised Marilyn Monroe framed photos. So charming and sweet! And as always your auction is superbly done! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Beth

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

I agree I also love her o much detail amazing :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

She is quite wonderful.  That pose with the movement in her dress is a real giggle.  :clap:  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Kelly what a beautiful girl she is and well done making this little charmer. Like you, I find it hard to make small bears, but you certainly have done a great job with Bearily Marilyn.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Oh Kelly she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute  bear_wub
I love her.

manuela

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  she's awesome. I love your work  bear_grin

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Her dancing moves are divine, and the story, like all of them, was great fun to read.  She is really wonderful
Joanne

Bearytale Teddies Bearytale Teddies by Mireille Begijn
Belgium, Europe
Website

Hi Kelly,

Beautiful Bearily Marilyn,great job!
I know what it is to make small bears,with all that horrible handwork... :crackup: I love to do it  bear_wub

Bear Hugs and good luck on ebay !
Mireille

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She is beyond beautiful - so much packed in to so little!   Best wishes on her auction.
Hugs,
Janice

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

What a girl! She is absolutly gorgeous!
Wonderful design!

hugs
Birgitta

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Awwwwwwwwww she is awesome, and my favorite Marilyn movie!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

oooh she's lovely Kelly  bear_wub  loving her moves :clap:

Narrowsburg, New York
Website

gosh, thanks, everyone!  I have to admit that I'm loving her myself,  but she really was sheer torture for me to make.  I think I re-did every part at least twice, and the dress - which I thought I could whip out in an hour - took me almost two days.  I ended up using quilters betweens and invisible thread  {{{shudder}}} it wraps itself around everything.  horrible stuff, just horrible!

Mireille, I can see from your work how much you love all that tiny stuff and I envy you both your talent & your patience.    :hug:

bm_grate_w_text.jpg
oh, in sheer frustration, because for some reason ebay isn't allowing me to add the rest of marilyn's pics, here's a clearer shot of her blower 'grate'.   I was so far behind that I didn't get my listing up until after 11pm, and forgot a few shots, as usual

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wonderful work Kelly!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  You've captured Marilyn Monroe's essence!   Amazing detail on her accessories too!  :clap:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

What an incredible imagination you have and then to be able to transmit that to a work of art is mind boggling!!!! The grate is brilliant!!!!
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

well, all that fidling really paid off, she is absolutly gorgeous xx

Bearytale Teddies Bearytale Teddies by Mireille Begijn
Belgium, Europe
Website

Mireille, I can see from your work how much you love all that tiny stuff and I envy you both your talent & your patience.

Hi Kelly,
Thank you !
Most of the people think when you make a small bear you spend less time on it.
I can't describe how many hours and hours I need to make a hand-made bear & dress.
But your Marilyn looks soooooooooo gorgeous and that's the most important of your work !!!

Bear Hugs
Mireille

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

OMG Kelly....you did it again.  She is just wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:  Denise

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I just love this pose she is so Marilyn isn't she  bear_wub

Again Kelly you excel  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Raewyn

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

She's fantastic, I love the expression on her face  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Amazing, I totally understand the frustration of minis, being new to them myself bear_wacko

She is just divine and I do love your creativeness (is that a word) You are one talented fella :hug:

Narrowsburg, New York
Website

hey, thanks everyone!  i think she's a charmer, too, but I don't think I'll be doing very many miniatures, it just takes to long. .  . I'm glad I finally tried one, though, it sure gives you a new appreciation for those who work small all the time  :clap:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

What a fun creation Kelly. You would think the smaller the creation the less time it takes but not so! My hats off to you all mini creators. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer