Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

I just wanted to share this wonderful blog widget with everyone as it is such a worthy cause and a free way to help feed animals in shelters.To participate,just go to the site and click"link to us"and you are able to link this site on your blog.With every click,the sponsers of this site will donate food for dogs and kitties in shelters for free!I just love it and its a feel good thing to do~~~here is the link http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clic … ous_125_01  ~~Sharie

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou so much Sharie  :hug:  :hug:  I have added it to my blog

Hugs
Vicki xx

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Sharie,

After turning on my computer, the very first thing I always do is go straight to that website and do my "daily click", even if I do nothing else!  I don't have a blog but anyone can click on the "big button" and help them too.  Such a very worthy cause.  There are five other charities shown on the same site that all have independent clicking facilities too, so check them out!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

Hi Vicki,it is wonderful and I just love it!Hi Marilyn,thank you for the info!How on earth did I miss the other links?!I'm off to check them out now.~~~Sharie

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Thanks Sharie,
Great site. I have donated there before. Thanks for posting it!  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Yes I have them listed on my blog!!! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Board footer