Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

Hello bear_laugh alot of u probably know or have seen at least one of my (100) posts by now. dont blame me...its addicting bear_tongue . Anyway, this is Watermelly, inspired by Mr. Watermelon. bear_happy She is made of lovely faux fur, and has joints for posing. She has brown glass eyes, and instead of giving this girl a little honey once in a while, why not watermelons? hehe.. bear_grin

link: http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss23 … re0006.jpg

sry for the lighting its night time here in NJ.
if u are interested in  making a purchase, the price is 70-80 US dollars. please email me at medlynchen95@mail.com or just reply to this post saying this. Thank you.  bear_laugh
oh, and i have no idea how to put pics on here. so the links wil hafta do.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Congratulations on feeling ready for your first sale.  Watermelly is adorable.  Best of luck on your sale.
Joanne

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

fantastic job for your first sale! bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

thank you, but for right now im just testing the prices and balancing what people will and will not buy. if im really lucky, maybe ill sell. bear_laugh TTFN :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Watermelly is adorable.  But, shame on you.  Watermelon is my favorite food of all.  Here in the north, there just are not watermelons to be found in the winter.  So I go through withdrawal all winter long.  I am now craving watermelon like mad, and your bear has not helped me. bear_grin

millie: haha.. bear_laugh well i just happened to have sum pretty green fur lying around, and st.patrick's day is already over. so, i just added sum long pink fur, and watermelly resulted. No watermelons? that's kinda..less satisfying. In New Jersey, I can pretty much buy watermelons whenever i want. lucky me i dont like watermelons but my brother and sisters wil chug it down like candy. :crackup: everybody thinks its wierd i dont like them, but i just don't. At least i don't have a problem thinking I am wierd.  :crackup: TTFN :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Best of luck with your bear.  He really does remind me of watermelon.  You should post some more photos so we can see more of his juicy goodness, up close maybe ! Outside in the shade, or a cloudy day would be great lighting to show of his great colors and brown eyes.  I hope you start to get some sales.  It is a wonderful feeling when people adopt your creations.

Tammy: It's a she actually. If you saw the pics, she had a bow on her head. ill try taking sum better pics when i have  time. she defintely has a lot of juicy goodness to show! bear_laugh

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oops, my bad  :redface:  I'll blame that on my aging eyes and little monitor LOL .  It is definately a she , I do see the bow now  bear_whistle

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Watermelly is adorable, i love the colours you've used, very summery  bear_wub

thank you off the paw! i just finished sewing a bear today and will post him? she? up soon. i like the results though.  bear_grin and i sure do hope summer comes soon. im kinda tired of this foul weather due to global warming.

Board footer