Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Dog WIP on my blog.
Language is German but I have take few  pictures so you can see, how I *do* a dog  bear_grin It is my first really realistic puppy (a Basset Hound). The head is ready and I am working on the body and paws now... It is a copy of my real old dog Immaxim. I love her...

http://furrycritters-und-co.blogspot.com/

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Absolutely adorable!  You've done a wonderful job on this puppy - amazing!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Thank you for sharing!  :hug:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh he is adorable, can't wait to see him finished!  bear_wub

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Thank you Melissa and Tami. Can´t wait to see him finished too.

But today is the birthday from my little daughter Diome , she would be 11 years old now, and we have a little craft party  , think it would be funny  bear_grin

big hugs
Manuela

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I really enjoyed seeing your blog. :)
As a collector I found it very interesting. Even though I can't read the language I was fascinated with your technique. The pictures are fantastic!!!
Thanks for sharing.
I love you work.  bear_wub

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

He's totally adorable :hug: I too had a Basset Hound whom I loved with all my heart, they are a wonderful breed of dog :hug: I shall soooo look forward to seeing your puppy when he's finished :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

thank you very much  :hug:
Sandra I have two Basset HOunds ( Immaxim 12 years old and Tristan 8 Years old) and a Bloodhound girl 9 Month old, there are so funny dogs. The character of the Bloodhound is the same as from my Basset Hounds... she have only longer legs  :crackup:

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

It was hard to do the right pattern, because the Basset Hounds have very short legs. But I would like, that she can lay down, give paw, sitting... like a real dog. So I must sew two dogs, one from fabric and one from fur.

The eyes are black glas eyes, with polymerclay background ( sculpted on the glas eye) and painted, I have done leather and fur lids . Looks very realistic. At time Iám working on the paws, with all toes..  I will stuff her with few hairs from Immaxim, so she looks like my immaxim as a puppy and smell a little bit like Immaxim. My lovely old dog is ill and I don´t know how long she will living....

hugs
Manuela

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

2 Basset Hounds and a Blood Hound, I've turned green with envy Manuela:hug:

Sadly we had to have our's, his name was Linford, put to sleep just over 4 years ago, but for the 11 years that we had him he brought a great deal of joy to our lives. :hug: Those 3 dogs of yours must keep you very busy, they are funny dogs but wonderful at the same time:hug:

Hugs
Sandra

Board footer