Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I have just finished off my new website. It has taken hours and hours, of course with being on the computer, I tended to get distracted by facebook and its many games   bear_rolleyes

All that has to be done is transfer the site back to the old server. My daughter in law did the logo for me and the bear in it, which I wanted to keep a customer fell in love with.

So now it is back to the "real" world.
Trust that everyone is working hard, getting ready for the season changes and keeping well.

http://www.fred-i-bear.co.za/

Lynette

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Lynette what a wonderful site you did ...... with all our works around we have also to look after our websites .......... well done, compliments!!!
What do you think about changing links and banners???? I would love so!!!
Hugs from Austria  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Lynette,

I love your website, so much to look at, it's great...can I just ask a question regarding the lace, you have a price there but I can't find where it says how much you get for each "quantity" 
I have a friend that is always interested in buying lace so I thought I'd send your link to her.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great website Lynette, boy you have been busy. Your daughter in law did a wonderful job with your logo.
As Denise said, there is so much to look at. Well done! I'm going back to take a longer look.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Denise I will check on that. Most prices are quoted by meter slight more than a yard. With the antique lace I sell that per 1/2 meter as some can be very expensive.
I can also accept pay pal which I could not do in the past. Paypal rules for South Africa, money can go out, but cannot come in.

I will willingly swap links, now that I am able to get them added to the site.

Away for a few days in the Cape but back on 6th May 2009.

Lynette

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow Lynette!!!!  Your new site looks fabuloud! bear_thumb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love your website.  It is so packed with useful info.  I really liked your felting information, the needles especially.  I never know there was a difference in quality of needles or so many types to choose from, very interesting to me.   The bears of course are the stars, and they are all beautiful.
Joanne

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Great site!  I especially liked that you explain where mohair and alpaca comes from. 

Hugs,
Alison

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

What a wonderful site, Lynette, I love everything about it. Great job!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Lynette,

Your new website and logo is great and i can see how you have been kept busy.
Best of luck with that.

Have a good time away.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Love the website Lynette!  bear_thumb I too will go back for a better look!  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Fantastic!!

Board footer