Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Facebook-flamenco.jpgThis is my submission for the Charity appeal "Bear 4 BoBo".
He is the only piece I submitted for the Be my Valentine  show this coming Saturday.
Anyone withing to be placed on my mailing list please email me with your email address. I lost most of my list when my computer gave up the ghost late last year. I am now backing up my list in a note book as well from now on.
So if you dont hear from me it isnt personal. It's that I no longer have your contact details.
cheers bear_thumb

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Oh Matilda!  He is so adorable!  That photo is really great! Love Machine!  :crackup:

~Robert

WA

Cheers Robert. He's my all dancing, prancing, lothario duck. bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's very cute,  bear_wub  looking forward to seeing the show on saturday

Pauline

WA

Just bumping this up so I can tell everyone that Flamenco Fandago  was nominated in the friends catagory in the Australian bear creations magazine competition.

Flamencoavatartxt.jpg

puca bears puca bears

Way to go Wendy  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
the new guy is glorious (love machine - brilliant!)  - and HUGE congrats for Flamenco Fandango...........THRILLed for you  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
bg huggies
Maria

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congrats Wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well deserved  bear_thumb

WA

thanks girls........fingers crossed that those that buy the mag love him as much as his owner.
Flamenco is happily residing in Germany. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

puca bears puca bears

And having met  FF's new owner at the Teddybar Total, I can vouch for the fact that he is totally in love with the duck:love:  bear_wub  bear_wub and considers himself very lucky to have him!
huggies
Maria

Board footer