Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

strattybears0181.jpgstrattybears0031.jpgstrattybears0201.jpgiv tried to be organised and make a few bears for stratford, i made my 1st bear in jan this year and there arent that many so far, i curse my probs with sewing machines!!!! but i dont want the kids to whitness the "temper", the one that oozes out whenever a sewing machine is in a 10 meter radius!
there just arent enough hours in the day, any-whoo, heres a few so far xxx

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Kim,

These bears are terrific! :hug:  :hug:
Keep up the great work, it will be worth it in the end. bear_whistle
Good luck with the show in June. :clap:  :clap:

Love kayx bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a wonderful start Kim....I love them all bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Oh Kim they are all so beautiful :hug: can't wait to see them in the fur! :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Great work Kim  bear_thumb  I'll get to see them right up close too !  bear_grin

Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

They are absolute lovely. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Wish I was going over to Stratford this year so I could see them.... bear_sad

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Ah, those sweet, sweet faces.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

thanks you guys, only 5 weeks to go ruth and sallyanne, am i the only one starting to panic!?

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Kim, or should I call you super mum  bear_grin  wow misses, three littleones, a bear a week to sell AND these gorgeous bears for the fair .................. take a deep breath and give yourself a well deserved pat on the back  :clap:

I have been drooling over your preview on your website and, as always, I love all the bears you have made, but If I'm allowed a favourite it would have to be Boffet, a real heartmelter bear_wub

I wish I could go to Stratford this year, but hubbys working and I would only come away depressed cos I couldn't afford one  bear_cry  But I will be waiting eagerly for all the gossip and piccies after the show!

Hugs Ali xxx

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Beautiful bears Kim  bear_wub can't wait to see them for real! ....I've only made two so far for Stratford...I'm way behind....maybe I should be panicking!  bear_cry  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

What a fantastic start to your fair bears Kim, all are gorgeous  bear_wub

Pauline

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

thanks ali, pauline and lynne, im not doing that well, its taken me 5 months to get the few i have made.
its not easy getting bear time with the kids, its an evening thing at the moment... think simon thinks iv lost my voice as i dont do much talking!
aw, ali... what a shame you cant come, would have been lovely to see u again x and boffets my fave too x

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

They're looking fab Kim  bear_wub

I'll be there this time too........my first time at a 'proper' bear show so getting REALLY nervous now!!!! My table's next to yours so I'll be able to see your gorgeous bears in person  bear_flower

I'm really looking forward to meeting you and all the other bear artists  bear_original  bear_flower  bear_original

Hugs
Janice

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Your Stratford bears are gorgeous Kim!

Southern Bears Southern Bears

I would love to cuddle them - they are so lovely.
Pat xx

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

thanks janice, paula and pat.
its only my 2nd fair too janice, you'll be fine, i loved it last year and im so looking forward to this year.
cant wait to meet your bears too.
i dont envy you being next to me though, if i dont find a baby sitter soon you'll not just have me to put up with all day!!!!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

They are all just gorgeous, all your bears are. I had to giggle at Colgate, love that name  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hope everything goes smoothly for you sewing wise  bear_thumb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh these bears are beautiful.  I am not used to seeing you work in short fur.  I must say I just love Cuddles, perfect name for him.  I also love the bent leg design you have done.  They are sure to find good homes.  Hopefully you will find more time to work.  I only have one child, and I just could not do it when she was little.  The fact that you are still finding any time is truly amazing.
Joanne

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

thank u joanne and sue.
yep, time is limited but phoebe is starting to develope a routine and now goes to sleep at the same time as the other 2 so i get a couple of hours sewing in the evening.

Board footer