Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

P1010227.JPGThis is my largest bear so far at 22 inches. The beautiful red mohair was from the Norton mill.

One challenge was the cotton velveteen paw pads, which fray like crazy, it turns out. I lined them with fusible interfacing AND used pinking shears to cut them out AND stitched around the outside edge before I attached them to the legs. That worked:)

Best,
Becky

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

He's so gorgeous  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Becky,

What a wonderful large bear !  Are you sure you've only been making bears for six months (six years more likely)  bear_whistle ?

You have certainly done a great job with this one : he's beautiful   :clap: !

Hugs,

Peter

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

He's gorgeous and fits the style of teddy bear I really adore.

Do you have a website and/or other examples of your work?  I'd be really interested!  But congratulations with this teddy -- he's big.  Is he for sale?  :)  I think he could fit nicely into my hug to be honest.

-- Thomas Adam

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you everyone for the really encouraging words!

This bear is staying with me, but it warms my heart that someone else might want him:)

I'll post more photos soon, and I hope to have a few bears ready for sale later this year. (No website yet, but maybe that's the next step.)

With my best,
Becky

Southern Bears Southern Bears

Hi Becky, he is a big, beautiful boy and you should be very proud of him.

Pat xx

Board footer