Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

Hey guys, Ive been meaning to show you my little bear for ages now! Last year I found this forum and went on at my sister how I would love a hand made bear and how much it would mean with all the love that went into making one.
Then for Christmas I received this little bear bear_original she had never made anything like this before and done it to make me happy. She told me that inside him she put in a little wooden heart with a message on for me of course I will never know whats written on it but what a kind thought bear_original
Now I know why she kept texting me before Christmas saying shes doing something for me and its going wrong bless her..shes made things before but never bears im so proud bear_original (photos taken with my phone he is darker then he appears)

Mandysbear.jpgMandysbear2.jpg

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

your sister did a real good job for a first bear. bear_thumb it's very cute! bear_laugh

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Oh that is so sweet and what a great bear too! Your sister should be very proud, she has made a wonderful job of him. I'm sure that he will be treasured forever. :clap:  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

The bear is a real treasure, made with love. How kind of your sister to make this bear for you and for a first bear I can see she has done a good job. Well done!

Hugs, Jane.   bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Aww!

I want to reach into my computer monitor and cuddle him!

-- Thomas Adam

Southern Bears Southern Bears

I know exactly how moved you must have been to receive your bear.  My daughter in Scotland asked me to send her a bear kit to try and all I had at the time was a mini bear!  Well my birthday was at the beginning of May and she sent me her mini bear and the little thing was perfectly made.  There was no sculpting of the face but he is lovely.  I will treasure him above every other bear in my hug because he was made with such love and dedication, specially for me.

Pat xx

Board footer