Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

I am starting a new collaborative blog, Studio Shots Tuesday. 

http://studioshotstuesday.blogspot.com/

Here is the description of the blog.

Studio Shots is a collaborative blog for artists, crafters, writers, and any other creative people who would like to share photos of the space where they do their creating.  The blog is open to anyone who would like to participate.  I think it will be fun to see other people's studios and should also bring some traffic to people's blogs.  I'm hoping it will be of interest to artists in the teddy bear community.

Each week people who want to participate can write a post with one or more photos of their studio or work space with some description about their studio photos. Then they put a link for their post in the comment section of that week's Studio Shots post.

People could do a post with one or more photos of their studio and/or anything currently in their studio. It could be work in progress, their work table, storage, tools and materials, things in studio that provide inspiration, what is on the wall, what is on the floor, studio guests, studio pets, etc. The only restriction is that this is not a showcase for finished work. If finished work appears as part of the studio shot, though, that would be acceptable.

People can participate whenever they like; there is no obligation to participate every week. We hope to have enough participants, that there will be blog posts each week to visit.

If there is interest in specific topics, we can have specific topics for the week sometimes such as: tools and materials, what is on work table now.

I put up the first post for Tuesday,June 2.  (Posting for the first week will go to Monday, June 8.)  If you are interested in participating, you can write a post on your blog with one or more photos of your studio.  After publishing it, go to the Studio Shots - Tuesday blog, and put the link to that specific post url (not your main blog url address) in that week's comments.

If there is enough interest, I would also like to start a Flickr group for the blog.  People can add their studio photos to the Flickr group.

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Hugs,

Ellen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Ellen what a cool idea!  I love visiting other artists' studios even if it is virtually!

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Laura Lynn!  bear_original

Love to see pics of your studio!!!

Hugs,

Ellen

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Sounds like fun.  My room is always such a mess with projects sitting here and there.  If I can get it cleaned enough to post pictures, I will join you.  Good luck and hope to see a lot of other peoples work spaces.

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Great, Eva!  bear_original You don't have to do a photo of the whole studio, so it doesn't have to be all cleaned up.  You can just photograph what you are working on, or what is on your work table, something you keep on the wall for inspiration, storage, or even a pet in the studio.

Hugs,

Ellen

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I love seeing studios and that's a great idea.

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Hello Ellen ,

would love to join in,  I'm sure it will be great fun!

Hugs Ginie-Lee

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Marlys and Ginnie-Lee,

Can't wait to see your studio photos!  bear_original

Hugs,

Ellen

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I can't wait to see some pictures!! bear_original

Board footer