Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

Hello everyone! bear_laugh  bear_original  bear_original
i have made an online show on july first to showcase a new pattern and provide a chance to test out if a first critter will be sold. i have decided that i like making miniature teddys best-as I am impatient and small teddys are cuter and faster and less time consuming than larger ones. anyway, if you would like to make any prie suggestions, I would be happy to considerate that, becuase I really do not feel very confortable about this type of thing. thx! bear_original by the way, if no one has suggestions, than i guess ill be making teddys with prices that I like, but not nessecarily others. :crackup:

P.S. the bears I will be selling are about 4 and a half inches tall. thx! bear_original

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Hi Medlyn, well done, good luck with your online show  :clap:  I don't think i've seen any of you mini bears yet, I'll bet they are cute though  bear_thumb

off the Paw: whoever asks for it, gets it! bear_grin  bear_grin
i made some sneak peek pics along with some pics of my room(which i recently organized) enjoy. bear_grin
Link: http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/kittycat732/

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I do not make little bears so I can not help you with price.  It is hard when you are just beginning, because people do not know your work yet.  The one suggestion I do have for you is to take the best photos you can.  Take a lot of them, then go through them and pick out the best, clearest ones to showcase your work.  People really like to see clear details, it will help you sell your animals.  Please put a reminder up June 30th about your show.  I would love to come and see your new designs.
Joanne

desertmountainbear: ok bear_laugh

Board footer