Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

abby1.jpgeddie1.jpgmoppet1.jpgmilo.jpgMy critters attended the Black and White masked online show last weekend, and now, I'm happy to out them bear_happy  Moppet is the only one remaining and she's available on my web site.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

They are lovely Sarah! :clap:

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Ohhh, they all are soooo cute  bear_flower

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I loved seeing your work at the ball... I really, really wanted to buy one, but money's short at the moment. Will defintley keep an eye on your little spooks collection though - I have to have one.  bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

They are allllllllllll adorable! Love the puppy!!!

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

very sweet Sarah ,love the pup !
hugs,
Louise x

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sarah they are all gorgeous, I love the puppy and I can't believe you still have one left after the show. They are so different to your usual work and I think the are very cute, well done.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are all gorgeous Sarah bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thanks so much bear_original  Yes, I don't think I'll be making so many of my old style for now besides orders...I'm kinda addicted bear_happy  They are so much fun and its been revitalizing this year to mix things up bear_grin

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are lovely!  Each one of them has such a personality!  Great job!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

They are all lovely, and as I said before I am crazy about spike. Just love him. The expression on his face and his "tooths". They are all stunning. Cant wait to see more. :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Sarah, they are fabulous., congrats :hug:

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Adorable little guys especially the one with fangs sooooooooooooo cute :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer