Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

IMG_2928---Copy.JPGI thought some of you might be interested in seeing the bear I'll be teaching in two workshops in the UK in September. This is Kiko and he has the works! An open mouth with tongue and eye teeth. A double neck joint and sculpted paws with claws! There will be two of these workshops of two days each, one in Lockerbie and the other at Bear Basics in Somerset, both are being organised by Susan Davies from Bear Basics.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

How AWESome!!!!   I hope you have a wonderful time teaching - I know your students will be just thrilled!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I wish I could go!!!!!!!!
Great bear! bear_wub

teeeej Brisbane

OHH WOW! He looks great. So many wonderful techniques in the one bear. I sure wish I could go too.  :cry:

Edit - I got to go to Seaworld last week and see the real thing! Boy he was big!!!!!!!

---
Therese

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh he is awesome Linda!!!  I hope you have lots of fun in the UK  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

The students will have a great time I am sure bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I would love to go but it is too far for me bear_sad 
Laurie :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Linda, fabulous work, have a great time.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to it. Last year Susan did a wonderful job to put together the workshop at very short notice! This year will be even better!  bear_original  bear_original

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

That is going to be one awesome workshop. I just cannot imagine how you can fit all those techniques into just 2 days!! I really wish I was attending.

Regards

Lisa

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Love this bear and all your bears. Do you ever teach an online class?

Sheryl Tuckerbears
Colorado Springs, CO

He is sooooo cute bear_wub .... wish we all could take that class. :pray:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Marlys, Sandi suggested I do an online class. I'll have to put some thought into it, though I'm not a poota whiz like Sandi, also it does me good to get out and be with people, there is way too much potential for me to become a hermit, given where we live.  bear_ermm  bear_ermm I really love teaching bear making, it's a real joy for me and perhaps an online class would help me reach a wider audience.......food for thought.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

If you do an on line class please count me in. :)
Thanks.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I have done several classes with Linda, and they are just the best.  If you ever get the chance to take one of Linda's classes, jump in.  You always have so much fun and learn lots and lots of different techniques.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Aawww thanks Christine you're a real gem! bear_flower  bear_flower

teeeej Brisbane

I have done one class with Linda and would love to do more. I would definitely sign up for an online class if you had one. And if you ever decide to hold another class up here in QLD you most likely will see me there. bear_grin

----
Therese

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I would also take the online class. Linda if you are interested in doing an online class you might want to contact Nancy Tillberg as she is looking for teachers and currently has about 20 online courses running. You can reach her at www.kranbearys.com
Sure wish I lived in England or maybe you could teach a course in Canada????
Hugs
Gail

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Gail, I'd love to come to Canada, so long as I got to see bears!!! All I need is someone to organise me......hmmmmmm....... I'm not very good at that sort of thing.  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes
Hugs, Linda  bear_original

Board footer