Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

jordans_parrots.jpgHi Everyone!  I just wanted to share this needle felting project my 11 year old son did for an art project in school.  He was supposed to create a wall hanging and he chose to do it with needle felting.   bear_thumb

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

That is wonderful. I love it when guys do craft. My son used to love cross stitch. He got mocked when anyone found out and stopped. I think that is so sad. I know there are very talented guys here who sew, and personally I think my hubby gets a bit envious at times that I make stuff. My Grandfather used to do tapestry and ice the most stunning cakes. Funny my son was also interested in sugar art for a while. Tell your son to keep up the good work.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Carolynn!  :hug:   I'll tell him  bear_original

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

He did a great job! He should keep it up. He has his mom's talent in him!!! Good work.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful work, I work at a school, the art teachers had never seen needle felting before I introduced them.  I will bet you son's teacher was very impressed, not only by the technique but by his wonderful execution.
Joanne

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

Beautiful! :clap:  I hope he continues to make more!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow Melisa, that is really, REALLY good. It is so nice that he is as creative as his Mother!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations to your son, what an impressive piece of art, you must be so proud of him. Well done!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Beautiful work!  I'd give him an A+.

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Your son did a great job, congratulations to this wonderful work!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That's fantastic and he's only 11, he has a talent.

Pauline

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

WOW thats beautiful, I agree with Millie definately A+ - you must be so proud.  I can't wait to show it to my 11 year old daughter, might encourage her to do something  bear_grin

Hugs Ali

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

AWWW that's fantastic Melisa! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Taking after his momma I see  bear_original

Hazelton, BC
Website

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower You are all so sweet to comment on his work.  I showed him your comments - it's a great boost to his self confidence!  I think all us artists need that at times!   bear_original  Thank you!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

JulietK julietk
London

I love the colours he chose, So well done (Pat on the back to him) I hope he does more :-)

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Juliet!  :hug:  I'm hoping he'll continue to needle felt too... but with the sunny weather right now - he just wants to be out riding bikes!   bear_grin

Board footer