Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Edward2.jpgHere is Edward, an OOAK little Vampire named after the star of "Twilight"  His wee "bearfriend" Bella is listed in a separate auction, but I snapped a few piccies of their first meeting and captured their story on my web site bear_original http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jbbears/ … edward.htm
To see Edward's Ebay auction....  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0454830764
Thanks for taking a peek  :hug:
wings.jpg
BellaEdward.jpg

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Oh my gosh!!! They are so cute! I love Twilight!  bear_wub   What a sweet representation of Edward and Bella! I'm sure the auction will go great!

:clap:
Aeri

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

Awww! They're cute. I love his little fangs!!

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

These bears are fabulous. I love how you have created their paws.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Sarah,

Edward and Bella are adorable. I Edward's wings and the technique you used on their paw pads. They will be the perfect addition to any Twilight Series addicts collection.

Hugs,

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

Edward and Belle are soo cute! I love how you made his wings, it looks so nice  bear_thumb  bear_smile

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Sweet as can be, I love the Twilight series and I wish they had fangs in the movie, that was the only quality that was not shown.  Bella had a purple room. the bears are really a great idea and should sell well.

Board footer