Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

littlestarstand.jpglittlestarfoot.jpglittlestarsit.jpglittlestar.jpgIt's been a while since i've had a bear to show you! I've been working on my swop bear and have then been having health problems with my Chinchillas (who are doing better just now)

I'm proud to share with you a 100% Emo Bears original - Little Star.

He's aprox 12" high made from Mohair. He has glass eyes and is cotterpin jointed. His head is loosely wobble jointed so he has a sweet little floppy head  bear_wub . He is stuffed with polyfil and plastic pellets.
His ear inners and foot pads are upholstery velvet, one paw pad has been embroidered with Stars on it  bear_wub

He is made from an original pattern by me.

He will be auctioned off in July, with all proceeds going to R + J Chinchilla rescue, the biggest rescue in the UK, caring for over 300 chinchillas in need. http://rj-chinchillarescue.co.uk/

I hope he will find a new Mum who loves him

Having said that, it's hard to let this little guy go because I love him to bits.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Julia, this is a wonderful bear, I love his face and the big feet.  I am working on my swap bear also, it is great fun to think it will be going across the Ocean to you.
I hope your little furry friends are doing better.  I do love the bear, he is simply the best.
Take care and hope life is good!
Pat

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

I am sure he will find a new Mum! Little Star looks so cute, I like him very much! Good look for the auction. I wish the chinchilla rescue all the best!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you both   bear_grin

Your bear is 99% done Pat - just got to add the finishing touches and she will be ready to meet you.  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is so adorable!  You've done a great job on his sweet face!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Julia he is so amazing! Love his gorgeous face and the detail on his paw, too cute!!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Julia,

What a sweet looking bear. He's got a lovely face and I really like the stars on his pawpad. I'm sure that he'll do well in the auction.  bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thanks Elaine, So far bidding from the bear is up to £45 - not bad to say it's Chinny people bidding rather than bear collectors.

My fluffs are doing better, Stitch who has been really ill still has gummy eyes and his fur isn't quite grown back from picking a fight with my other lad, Lucky - but we are getting there slowly.  bear_wub

staticbear777 Posts: 35

oooo such big bear feets i love them and it is soooo huggable

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Aww thank you. His bidding is at £55 now. I do have a thing for big feet in bears - no idea why ?!

Board footer