Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Couldnt pass the moment to congratulate Krista Griffith on two wonderful articles in the Latest Aust bear magazine.
Vol15 No2.
Read every word and am ready to go to bed early tonight to have a reread. Loved your tips on the needle sculpting.
And must thankyou for helping me release my mojo. Which for some reason was having difficulty popping out to stay this year.  bear_grin
You have me all enthusiastic to try my new Puddle ideas. Cheers for that.  You reminded me about the time I use to love spending in my workroom.  Its time I headed back in there.
Wendy bear_thumb

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I agree, it was a great article.

I pinch myself constantly. 9 years ago when I first put my toe in the bear making water I was in awe of all the bear artists in this magazine, I am still in awe of their talents but most of them I can  now call  them my dear, dear friends...

K Pawz Guest

WoW thank you so much Wendy and Denise! I am so happy I was able to inspire you, and glad the article helped! that was my first time ever doing a how to and pattern and am so happy it turned out so well! I am not a teaching person, more fly by the seat of my pants as I go, so I am so happy you were able to understand it!

I haven't seen the finished article myself yet, if anyone is able to snag an extra copy for me I will gladly pay you for it along with shipping. ABC is unavailable to me here in Canada at any of the stores and haven't gotten myself a subscription yet.

hugs,
krista

WA

I'll send you one tomorrow Krista. Still at the same address?

K Pawz Guest

I sure am Wendy! thank you so much!!! You Rock!!!
Let me know how much I owe you, my email is also still the same.

hugs,
krista

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Congratulations, Krista. All of your work is very inspiring.

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Don't they sell these magazines at Chapters here in Canada anymore Krista??

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Krista did a wonderful patten for me that we ran out of room to include but you will see it soon as I have a great idea for it. Just sit tight and see what happens  bear_grin  bear_grin

WA

I thoroughly enjoyed both of Kristas articles. Even took them to bed with me last night for another read Sandra.
I loved the 'designing a dog' article as well.
Congrats on a GREAT edition! :dance:  :dance:  I shall look forward to your secret plans bear_grin
Wendy

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Thanks Wendy, I'm hoping to do even more along those lines and the old brain is ticking over with more stuff all the time. I really like trying to keep the magazine relevant to the experienced artists and the newcomers alike. It can be a stretch at times but I keep hoping to achieve the perfect magazine one day.  :crackup:  :crackup:  Well that's the aim, nothing like setting that bar line............ :crackup:  :crackup:  but then I have artists like yourself and Krista to help...........maybe it is achievable!!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer